Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2017, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nemce would be proud.
Lodi Shields are like 100pp on TAKP.
Old 10-11-2017, 07:10 PM
Skeleton

haha Nemce
Old 10-11-2017, 07:15 PM
Sarnak

> No sense of accomplishment because nothing is challenging
> No sense of accomplishment because you can't win

Choose one
Old 10-11-2017, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Why are you used to people not believing you on the internet about your wife? I have a good looking girlfriend who makes OK money and I have never once had someone accuse me of it being fake?

B-B-B-BACK FFFFIIIIRRRREEEE

His wife is super awesome and way smarter than me!

Probably hotter too, though you haven't seen me in a one piece bakini. Ow ooooow!
Old 10-11-2017, 07:18 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
His wife is super awesome and way smarter than me!

Probably hotter too, though you haven't seen me in a one piece bakini. Ow ooooow!
I need to see a picture of that asap! The fap bank needs material.
Old 10-11-2017, 07:20 PM
Fire Giant

Yo orangemang, I'm going to need to see your weed credentials. Your bona fides, if you will. Could you provide any pot reeferences so we can confirm your marijuana legitimacy? I'm sure you understand, we have to be careful not to associate with any fraudulent "ganja" imposters.
Old 10-11-2017, 07:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadiki [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
> No sense of accomplishment because nothing is challenging
> No sense of accomplishment because you can't win

Choose one
ST is super challenging. With 22 people and 4 clerics you have a 5 minutes fight in which you are juggling shaman and druid heals in a CH chain to camp cleric aggro so they don't jump the aagro list. The ice dragon has a 70% slow so tank doesn't aggro much. It's pretty difficult to manage aggro for healers who can't drop their aggro without camping. Anything goes wrong and you lose.

It's also super awesome to learn all of this for the first time and with a 48 hour window to experiment before you lose your turn. Mobs drop 4+ items though so we got a SoD for sale -_0
Old 10-11-2017, 07:23 PM
Sarnak

We all know you are boxing all 22 chars.
Kobold

Seems like the right time to say I have a 42 shaman and I'm starting to think about my future when it comes to joining a guild. Just hope I can be picked up by one of the two fine organizations represented in this thread.
Skeleton

We are almost at 50 Posts!!!!! a few people wanted to make mention that yes im the guildleader of BG and yes I somewhat support my members actions to give AG a lesser chance of success. its called competition BG isnt competing againt you standing there watching you kill a mob..BUT Legally making a call to do something that would decrease AGs chance at a win would be competing against you. IF you want your libtard no drive ass to just get everything handed to you I would Suggest Takp or Agnarr where all the snowflakes are complaini...I mean Raiding...

half if not more of the reason a lot of us are here is for the raid scene and Yes we play this game because its hardcore to a degree on the raid scene and Yes you will not get every mob or kill and Yes your going to get plowed by other guilds thats where all the fun is at for me
Closed Thread