Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2019, 09:46 AM
Planar Protector

Teppler you're once again walking around the issue of saying "be brave, shoot your leaders. Express yourself with violence.". Despite previously having claimed not to be running that subtext.

Nothing more democratic than shooting up on an election day is the message you seem to be sending. Clearly you believe I'm not expressing what I really believe on these forums as I'm not free to?

Don't forget Northern Ireland did use firearms to oppose tyranny. So actual proof that it happens in my country in recent history.
Old 12-12-2019, 09:49 AM
Planar Protector

Teppler is not someone I would listen to for "how to take back my country"
Old 12-12-2019, 09:50 AM
Banned

Jim there always has to be a subtle threat of violence. That’s how the social compact works between classes. And it has to be real too or it doesn’t serve its purpose.

I see you’re trying to push violence as a nasty thing, you being a proper Uk lad and all. This is where I would argue the cowardice comes in.
Old 12-12-2019, 09:51 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There’s something frustrating about you Jim.
Thats probably his common sense bothering you. It's like an ice cream headache. Tongue to roof of mouth. It's fine.
Old 12-12-2019, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jim there always has to be a subtle threat of violence. That’s how the social compact works between classes. And it has to be real too or it doesn’t serve its purpose.

I see you’re trying to push violence as a nasty thing, you being a proper Uk lad and all. This is where I would argue the cowardice comes in.
Weren't you involved in Unite the Right in Charlottesville?
Old 12-12-2019, 09:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats probably his common sense bothering you. It's like an ice cream headache. Tongue to roof of mouth. It's fine.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I love our Brits.
Old 12-12-2019, 09:53 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Theres nothing cowardly about not having guns or using violence.

Our police despite being desperately undermanned do a fine job (largely) without guns.

As do we. Ever BEEN to the UK? I doubt you would feel unsafe.
Old 12-12-2019, 09:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Theres nothing cowardly about not having guns or using violence.

Our police despite being desperately undermanned do a fine job (largely) without guns.

As do we. Ever BEEN to the UK? I doubt you would feel unsafe.
Woooooosh. The point about guns flies over your heads. That’s not the purpose of guns I’m referring to.
Old 12-12-2019, 09:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

How subtle do you want? We had riots in Manchester while I was living there. An (allegedly) dirty bomb attack there in my life time. We had car crash and knife attacks around parliament. An MP murdered.

People CELEBRATE Guy Fawkes.

Essentially a civil war within one of our countries.

This is an incredible amount of violence. Not a subtle threat.

War is overdue
the time has come for you
to shoot your leaders down
join forces underground

Lose control
increasing pace
warped and bewitched
time to erase
whatever they say
your people are torn
wild and bereft
assassin is born

Aim, shoot, kill your leaders

Oppose and disagree
destroy demonocracy

Lose control
increasing pace
warped and bewitched
time to erase
whatever they say
your people are torn
wild and bereft
assassin is born

Lyrics to a song on an album released by one of the countries largest rock bands.
Old 12-12-2019, 09:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Woooooosh. The point about guns flies over your heads. That’s not the purpose of guns I’m referring to.
Quote:
"Bring whatever you need [to Charlottesville], that you feel you need for your self-defense," he told his audience in the lead-up to Unite the Right last August. "Do what you need to do for security of your own person, at this point…. We don't want [counterprotesters] to have the impression—that we are going to be showing up there, unarmed…that is not the case."
Closed Thread