Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2019, 10:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More of a derail, we were discussing voting, policy, media manipulation, political parties losing their way and then you turn it into a rant about threatening the establisment with violence.

Lets maybe come back to that in a few days after the election is done?

I'm excited to see which seats will be won, especially if BJ's sackings from the party changed things up, if parliament will be hung (calm down Teppler, we don't mean like that... Yet!) and who will form government.
No one is forcing you to abandon conversation with him and lock on me. There’s multiple conversations that happen around here simultaneously al the time. This ones not on me. If you’re going to have a hot take, make sense.
Old 12-12-2019, 10:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wouldnt freedom of speech be the right to reject your founding fathers views? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure. He has the freedom to reject the founding fathers. What actions do I have to give or take away from him giving an opinion? Just an opinion about the implications of his viewpoints.
Old 12-12-2019, 10:36 AM
Fire Giant

Beats me. Just saying if you respect freedom of speech he can say whatever he wants. Right?

And yeah i agree with Fen. I don't think Thomas came up with that with AR-15's in mind.

Laws change and evolve.

For instance there are laws in UK which state all civilians must practice long bow 2 hours a week. Man im quite behind on that one <_<
Old 12-12-2019, 10:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Beats me. Just saying if you respect freedom of speech he can say whatever he wants. Right?

And yeah i agree with Fen. I don't think Thomas came up with that with AR-15's in mind.

Laws change and evolve.

For instance there are laws in UK which state all civilians must practice long bow 2 hours a week. Man im quite behind on that one <_<
He is saying whatever he wants isn’t he? I’ll ask again, what consequences am I putting on him where he’s persecuted? Who is telling him he can’t rant against the founding fathers and what consequences are they putting on him? Let’s analyze this. I’m not acting like a liberal here and threatening to fire him or ban him for stating an opinion.

When it comes to defending yourself against a tyrannical nation, you obviously need effective weapons. Allowing the government to regulate you into ineffective weapons, but weapons none the less, is the essentially the same as disarming.
Old 12-12-2019, 10:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He is saying whatever he wants isn’t he? I’ll ask again, what consequences am I putting on him where he’s persecuted? Who is telling him he can’t rant against the father fathers and what consequences are they putting on him? Let’s analyze this. I’m not acting like a liberal here and threatening to fire him or ban him for stating an opinion.

When it comes to defend yourself against a tyrannical nation, you obviously need effective weapons. Allowing the government to regulate you into ineffective weapons, but weapons none the less, is the essentially the same as disarming.
Quote:
"Bring whatever you need [to Charlottesville], that you feel you need for your self-defense," he told his audience in the lead-up to Unite the Right last August. "Do what you need to do for security of your own person, at this point…. We don't want [counterprotesters] to have the impression—that we are going to be showing up there, unarmed…that is not the case."
Apparently that includes running over Heather Heyer, too.
Old 12-12-2019, 10:44 AM
Planar Protector

If the UK could evolve to deal with hung parliaments that would be great. Lib Dems made their presence felt, but at the same point drew lines in the wrong places. Dup took the magical money tree fruit but largely were placid outside a couple of key points (ConDup basically the opposite to ConDems). ConXit will be interesting in a terrifying way. LibLab might be a spending and regulatory nightmare.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one is forcing you to abandon conversation with him and lock on me. There’s multiple conversations that happen around here simultaneously al the time. This ones not on me. If you’re going to have a hot take, make sense.
I have other avenues I can pursue to discuss British politics with Brits. There is only one Teppler though!

Like I said I find your insights fascinating so I will always engage with them, even if I am being inconsiderate and derailing the current topic. Oops did it again!
Old 12-12-2019, 10:47 AM
Fire Giant

LibLab ConXit ConDems

Very 1984 i like it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-12-2019, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
When it comes to defending yourself against a tyrannical nation, you obviously need effective weapons. Allowing the government to regulate you into ineffective weapons, but weapons none the less, is the essentially the same as disarming.
We'll break out our WWI rifles from the RAF cadet huts and attach bayonets our kitchen knives!

But on a serious note, you ignore the IRA is an example within the UK where they were able to strongarm the 'tyrannical' government into negotiations.
Old 12-12-2019, 10:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
LibLab ConXit ConDems

Very 1984 i like it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you imagine where we would be now if we had straight Con government instead of the ConDems holding us back from our Tory utopia? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-12-2019, 10:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apparently that includes running over Heather Heyer, too.
You mean that fat 300 lb hog that tried to play resistance warrior for the elites and then had a heart attack without having any contact with anything?
Closed Thread