Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2019, 05:03 AM
Banned

Caring too much about this game makes you gay, caring too little makes you gay, caring sorta half and half and leveling to 42 in 8 months makes you super gay. having never even played this game ever also makes you quite gay indeed.
Old 12-16-2019, 05:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Caring too much about this game makes you gay, caring too little makes you gay, caring sorta half and half and leveling to 42 in 8 months makes you super gay. having never even played this game ever also makes you quite gay indeed.
Man, I hope I can get 42 in 8 months. Playing casually is pretty gay.
Old 12-16-2019, 05:09 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veeshan31 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man when you put it that way, we all are mentally ill, arent we?
I mean, technically speaking, all of us are mentally ill all the time.

Heck, every single time we sleep, we go into a psychotic state just to help our brain cope with "reality" being fixed.

Personally, do not worry about those labels, they are as moot as people calling others different for enjoying bird watching or playing eq or collecting miniature trains.

It it wasnt EQ you were playing, you might think you would be doing something "constructive" or beneficial or actually generating wealth or whatever inane platitude you want to give others on behalf of your time spending habits, but it is all a lie, to please a social normative that reinforces "positive" habits of "success", it is all a lie, a scam, but that is another topic, so in short, do not worry at all about any of that.

Just enjoy what you enjoy doing. No one is going to take away or give you a medal at the end of the road for anything you did here, not your government, your family or friends. At most you can give yourself one if you into that though.

If you make a million trillion gazillion dollars or earn 0 and at the end rack up debts with banks, you will still be dust and the only difference is how much fun you had with the time allotted to you by genetics and environment.

Sane , insane, mentally ill, it is ... for me at least, as useful as saying a dog has legs or a cat a raspy tongue or hawks fly.

Just have fun, do not worry man.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Big hug to you from the isthmus! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 12-16-2019, 11:19 AM
Banned

There is no way he is sitting there and not AFK.
Old 12-17-2019, 04:34 AM
Kobold

Rumor has it he got a boots drop but they rotted cause gevwas afk and now he's locked out
Old 12-17-2019, 05:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zillabunny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rumor has it he got a boots drop but they rotted cause gevwas afk and now he's locked out
Looool, good if true.
Old 12-17-2019, 05:11 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotsalem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP is a little bitch, and hes gay
Big news if true
Old 12-17-2019, 07:41 AM
Sarnak

If you want to make news now you're got to at least be trans in today's world. Fortunately, I suppose, coming out as gay is more and more normal. Hell, even the kids are doing it!

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 12-17-2019, 05:57 PM
Kobold

Damn, if /target and /loot work without even having to get through her door im gonna have to do this on my wiz, thanks for the screenshot
Old 12-19-2019, 05:54 AM
Fire Giant

Ah yeah, I have heard of this tit. He has caused multiple disruptions and AFK shenanigans at various /list camps, as well as general /ooc lite-trolling. I am sure his parents are proud (as long as he continues to pay rent/clean room).
Closed Thread