Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2019, 01:07 AM
Large Bat

Default Boxers

I have seen at least 5 people so far boxing toons. I know the devs have their hands full, but I really hope they get around to banning these idiots
Old 11-06-2019, 01:21 AM
Planar Protector

Did you report all five?
Old 11-06-2019, 03:37 AM
VIP / Contributor

/petition (name) and (name). I think are 2boxing could a staff member look into it when possible

Note: %t does NOT work on petitions. Have to throw so many petitions out that people use %t

Not hard takes about 10 or 15 seconds

Then go on about your day, do not engage, harass, or violate any rules yourself based on your suspicion no matter how obvious you may think it is.

I look into and document all boxing reports. It is taken very seriously here.....Click my signature to find out just how seriously
Old 11-06-2019, 05:09 AM
Planar Protector

That sig, love it
Old 11-06-2019, 10:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khikik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What does Khikik do here? - https://i.imgur.com/JvxaZ9u.mp4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That sig, love it
Dang that's some good s*** right there. I've been so focused on green hadn't even considered gifs. Aces to whom ever made that and props to Khikik for repping it.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-06-2019, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by casspeus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have seen at least 5 people so far boxing toons. I know the devs have their hands full, but I really hope they get around to banning these idiots
What did they do that makes you 100% sure they are boxing?

If you say something like "well I saw someone looking like they were auto following someone else" I'm gonna lol
Old 11-06-2019, 12:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What did they do that makes you 100% sure they are boxing?

If you say something like "well I saw someone looking like they were auto following someone else" I'm gonna lol
on day 1 i saw 5 daniels all following each other. i hear they're even still playing, now. disgusting.

[Famalin Wisdomseed - High Elf Wizard - Quellious - 99 to 01]
Old 11-06-2019, 08:32 PM
Fire Giant

If there are boxers it is the players(our) responsibility to report them. the staff cant be everywhere at once.
Old 11-06-2019, 08:50 PM
Kobold

In ten years of on and off play on this server, almost all of which was playing with one person or another in the same house as me, I have never had a guide perform a boxing check. I have to imagine we've been reported at least once, as sometimes we use /follow and I'm sure it looks suss.

I believe the staff has methods of deducing who is boxing and who is not without interfering with the player in any way. The boxing check must be simply a final confirmation.

If you see boxers, don't post on the forums about it. What's that going to do? Start a witch hunt? Report them and allow the guides to do their thing. I highly doubt there are many boxers, everyone just wants to complain about the next Disaster of Green.

As they ground to make XP holy . . . let us twink to make it free; our EQ marches on!
Old 11-07-2019, 12:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In ten years of on and off play on this server, almost all of which was playing with one person or another in the same house as me, I have never had a guide perform a boxing check. I have to imagine we've been reported at least once, as sometimes we use /follow and I'm sure it looks suss.

I believe the staff has methods of deducing who is boxing and who is not without interfering with the player in any way. The boxing check must be simply a final confirmation.

If you see boxers, don't post on the forums about it. What's that going to do? Start a witch hunt? Report them and allow the guides to do their thing. I highly doubt there are many boxers, everyone just wants to complain about the next Disaster of Green.
I’m assuming you were playing with VPNs?
Closed Thread