Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2019, 05:19 PM
Sarnak

Their moms don't all pay their bills. That's pretty naive. I'm sure a number of them are self sufficient collecting government disability.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 12-15-2019, 06:28 PM
Banned

Why not just raise the minimum level so its an almost guaranteed solo. Would cut down on competition too.
Old 12-16-2019, 03:51 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuklak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Their moms don't all pay their bills. That's pretty naive. I'm sure a number of them are self sufficient collecting government disability.
I love you lmao That was great i approve this message. I will also vote for you.
Old 12-16-2019, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

None of the list items are that great. Soon as Kunark hits Manastone becomes pretty much obsolete outside of porting and Rubi BP becomes purely a fashion item. Jboot and Guise are really the only /List camps worth doing and even then none of it is game-changing. Buy some SoW pots and accept you will never be a Dark Elf and the List suddenly isn't a concern.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 12-16-2019, 04:22 PM
Large Rat

I’m so happy all I have to do is “help” kill the ph’s to not get kicked off the list. Imagining you assholes seething when I do a round of combat and fd gets me diamond hard. srsly pushing 5”. Pls submit your briefs to the supreme court on what constitutes helping with the placeholders by the end of business today.
Old 12-16-2019, 04:23 PM
Large Rat

I’m so happy all I have to do is “help” kill the ph’s to not get kicked off the list. Imagining you assholes seething when I do a round of combat and fd gets me diamond hard. srsly pushing 5”. Pls submit your briefs to the supreme court on what constitutes helping with the placeholders by the end of business today.
Old 12-16-2019, 04:30 PM
Large Rat

idkwtf is with the double post
Old 12-16-2019, 05:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by swoligarch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-16-2019, 05:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by swoligarch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[Oracle] [Grave Lord] [Outrider]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris View Post
You also don't have to play here if you don't like the rules. It's your choice <3
Old 12-16-2019, 09:28 PM
Banned

Its not about the practicality of killing the mob to keep it moving, its about the principle of not helping some jackass who goes there when they can't kill it themselves and expects other people to do it for them. That's why anyone who does that should be automatically kicked from the list if they (or their group) dont engage the mob within X amount of time. That away if you want the item then you either level up to solo it or get your own group. Not hold up the list while expecting others to do it for you.

And its too bad Dark Men of Odus are on Green, seem like some cool dudes.
Closed Thread