Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2019, 08:31 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I hope you make it past the low 30's keep giving those wars a chance it'll pay off
Old 12-13-2019, 10:01 PM
Aviak

as a ranger i love warriors i will root every single mob and they use dps instead of shit damage proc weapons, works gud
Old 12-14-2019, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Warriors op buff necros
Old 12-14-2019, 10:06 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
let us know when you've made it out of oasis.
Damn son
Old 12-14-2019, 11:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
let us know when you've made it out of oasis.
rip
Old 12-15-2019, 07:01 PM
Orc

Not sure what level you are at.. but warriors get obsidian shards lvl 16+ and just need to hit 105 dex mark for it to proc efficiently. Either root mob on pull, or wait till you see a warrior proc to go all out on mob, not a difficult concept =].
Old 12-16-2019, 09:37 AM
Banned

I can hold agro and do good damage, especially with crits, if I attack the mob first. But people will pull agro if they slow / use bard mez / nuke too early or proc. And if you use proc weapons like shards then you can get agro WHEN they proc but you'll have zero agro until they do while also doing garbage DPS. There was this bad warrior named Thegirth who was getting mad because he couldn't pull agro off me with my 2h and eventually started using his hours later after he finally got it. Even though I mentioned it.

So wars can have a hard time with agro but they can also mitigate alot of damage with decent AC gear and do good damage with a 2h from double attack and crits. Especially if there's another tank in the group so they can sit in zerker or if the healers is decent who can drop a heal if you dip below 1.5 red bubbles like I did for 28 levels. I also soloed blues in permanent zerker with combat bandage.

Here's me doing it unrest because our druid main healer wasn't retarded. Check out that double crit too. Even though you can hit for 180+ at that level.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-18-2019, 04:40 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They are the most efficient tanks exp wise, they don't steal your exp like hybrids. There is one catch, the rest of the group can't have brain damage because there is much aggro management needed.
+1 That's more or less what I was going to say
Old 12-18-2019, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

no replies by op

looks like good troll

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 12-19-2019, 11:31 AM
Decaying Skeleton

OP obviously doesn't play for fun. Of course I want good xp and for things to run smoothly but I'd rather have fun and good times playing the game rather than being a min/max crybaby bitch.
Closed Thread