Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2019, 04:23 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanderTruewield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The research-only necro pets will always be research only. There's 2 or 3 of them, the rest are vendor. Animate Dead is available in Grobb, iirc.
Yes but which ones? today In EC a friendly stranger told me about the Grobb level 29 pet in the sk guild, but now dreading level 34 ...
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 12-16-2019, 05:14 AM
Planar Protector

24, 34, 39, 44, 49 necro pets are always research only.
Old 12-16-2019, 06:51 AM
Planar Protector

Z-axis still looks to be bonkers. Guard Nash was walking across flat ground in qeynos hills last night, bouncing 80 feet in the air every few steps. Lol.
Old 12-16-2019, 08:29 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
24, 34, 39, 44, 49 necro pets are always research only.
thats not true. 39 and 44 were in classic buyable. Not to mention that we would need a raid for the 49 pet words or buy it from players for around 25k at least, while mages get a 49 pet for 29pp from vendor.
The Player Pet prices are insane, til 39 its well..kinda doable for a normal player, for 44 already 2-3k are asked for a pet. I love this game, but i am not hardcore player, so am I not worthy enough to get as a necro my Mainweapon, the pet ? Cause I have a life ? Cause I am not Accountsharing and sit 24/7 on the same camp and get the manastones out just to selling it ?

yaya..call me whining, but thats still the truth.

I still love and enjoy the game, but what happens here is just not fair.

/Whining off /flame on
Old 12-16-2019, 08:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brotherr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats not true. 39 and 44 were in classic buyable. Not to mention that we would need a raid for the 49 pet words or buy it from players for around 25k at least, while mages get a 49 pet for 29pp from vendor.
The Player Pet prices are insane, til 39 its well..kinda doable for a normal player, for 44 already 2-3k are asked for a pet. I love this game, but i am not hardcore player, so am I not worthy enough to get as a necro my Mainweapon, the pet ? Cause I have a life ? Cause I am not Accountsharing and sit 24/7 on the same camp and get the manastones out just to selling it ?

yaya..call me whining, but thats still the truth.

I still love and enjoy the game, but what happens here is just not fair.

/Whining off /flame on
It wasn't fair in classic. It isn't fair now. That's the point.

If you think you've found a mechanic on p99 that isn't as it was in live classic, then collect your evidence and submit a bug report so the staff can fix it.
Old 12-16-2019, 08:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brotherr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats not true. 39 and 44 were in classic buyable.
Not until Planes of Power mate.
Old 12-16-2019, 10:14 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Evade is relatively ineffective on blue right now.
If by ineffective you mean “monks do better DPS because they can drop agro with FD while Rogues get rekt” you would be correct.

Rogues confirmed cant use BIS weapons because they pull agro over tanks with BIS weapons and clickies.
Old 12-16-2019, 10:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If by ineffective you mean “monks do better DPS because they can drop agro with FD while Rogues get rekt” you would be correct.

Rogues confirmed cant use BIS weapons because they pull agro over tanks with BIS weapons and clickies.
Now those dastardly rogues will avoid Baton of Flame! Kakao's reign of terror is coming to an end!
Old 12-16-2019, 11:57 AM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Z-axis still looks to be bonkers. Guard Nash was walking across flat ground in qeynos hills last night, bouncing 80 feet in the air every few steps. Lol.
I will run some tests. See what gets him off z. Likely he got off z somehow, and nothing corrects it.

Z should be better overall. Not claiming it will be perfect in all cases.

H
Old 12-16-2019, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will run some tests. See what gets him off z. Likely he got off z somehow, and nothing corrects it.

Z should be better overall. Not claiming it will be perfect in all cases.

H
I didn't keep a close eye on him, but when I last saw him he was coming out of the canyon leading to WK. He was not following the road though; he was angled straight towards the guard tower in a line that was going to take him up the steep canyon wall. If I had to guess, I'd say the canyon wall is about the same height as his bounces into the air were.

edit - the wall he was aiming for actually is passable for players though. I know sometimes in these zone edge/canyons mobs path through invisible walls players can't get through, but it wasn't the case this time.
Closed Thread