Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2020, 01:50 PM
Banned

mooncats are fine, because they are
  • A. On the moon
  • B. u dont have to go to the moon.
  • C. cats balance scalies which are already in game
luclin models should be force disabled and so should bazar traders, people could ec tunnel in bazar, but no /trader command

disable the spires

add pc vampires that spawn at lvl 45 in Katta Castlum but are KOS everywhere to everything and cant fix their faction with anyone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by magnetaress; 04-10-2020 at 01:52 PM..
Old 04-10-2020, 01:57 PM
Fire Giant

I would prefer they fix pathing before adding custom content. Shit still falls through the floor constantly.
Old 04-10-2020, 02:05 PM
Sarnak

Seems like darkpaw should hire rageen/ raynar team

Sssarn

Fantasy
Old 04-10-2020, 03:09 PM
Kobold

From a guild that has been killing Vox fairly routinely over the past 2.5 yrs...
The scale drop rate feels WAY less than on live....
TSS has yet to see a scale drop from our kills and I lost track at vox #30
keep in mind outside of earthquakes there are 56 (avg) chances to kill vox in a YEAR.
depending on earth quake times, they MAY or MAY NOT actually add an extra kill chance.

I cannot in good faith believe this was the intended experience made by the developers.
Old 04-10-2020, 04:05 PM
Banned

meh, bard shouldn't be killing veeshans brood anyway, ring of scale or not, i believe the bard epic was intended to be this 'evil' according to the vision(TM), its something bard could do... but... at what price?

that said bards are very effective without their epics, this is true for all eq classes with epics

most people who arent dedicated on live back in the day in the real world tm didn't get their epics, most people wont here either. The most casual ones anyway.

This is an MMO with deep tabletop origins and MUD origins in those games perma death existed for people seeking epics..., if you want the candycrush caters epics to all of all skill level dedication, and social ability, version of mmo... they exist......
Last edited by magnetaress; 04-10-2020 at 04:08 PM..
Old 04-10-2020, 04:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puluin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From a guild that has been killing Vox fairly routinely over the past 2.5 yrs...
The scale drop rate feels WAY less than on live....
TSS has yet to see a scale drop from our kills and I lost track at vox #30
keep in mind outside of earthquakes there are 56 (avg) chances to kill vox in a YEAR.
depending on earth quake times, they MAY or MAY NOT actually add an extra kill chance.

I cannot in good faith believe this was the intended experience made by the developers.
White Scale and Earth Staff rarity is just stupid.

To top that off, the Earth Staff minis used to spawn once every 8 hours. Now they spawn 1/9 as often. If you benefited from this, great. If you didn't get one in time though, "not classic".
Old 04-10-2020, 06:22 PM
Kobold

The Asshat Purist can now PLZ quit blue and move over to green. Take your lotion and tissues with you. For the rest of us left on Blue, PLZ fix the epic bottlenecks. I want to play to have fun. I want the stuff fixed that was never intended to begin with. You cannot tell me it was intended to have this terrible bottleneck for Wars, Bards, and Magicians. You KNOW it wasn't intended like this, as the very next expansion they fixed these bottlenecks.

Gimme Guild tool. Gimme Raid tools, gimme bazaar. EC tunnel is not a social interaction, it's a prison yard where everyone stands around wasting time. NO ONE (sane) wakes up and thinks to themselves, "I wanna log in and stand in the EC Tunnel, yah! That sounds fun!!"

The only bitchers are the players trying to make an unreasonable amount of profit cornering markets, knowing full well, if they implement bazaar, they will each and every time be undercut.

"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future."

--Oscar Wilde
Old 04-10-2020, 06:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomacles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Asshat Purist can now PLZ quit blue and move over to green. Take your lotion and tissues with you. For the rest of us left on Blue, PLZ fix the epic bottlenecks. I want to play to have fun. I want the stuff fixed that was never intended to begin with. You cannot tell me it was intended to have this terrible bottleneck for Wars, Bards, and Magicians. You KNOW it wasn't intended like this, as the very next expansion they fixed these bottlenecks.

Gimme Guild tool. Gimme Raid tools, gimme bazaar. EC tunnel is not a social interaction, it's a prison yard where everyone stands around wasting time. NO ONE (sane) wakes up and thinks to themselves, "I wanna log in and stand in the EC Tunnel, yah! That sounds fun!!"

The only bitchers are the players trying to make an unreasonable amount of profit cornering markets, knowing full well, if they implement bazaar, they will each and every time be undercut.
TLP exists, but I guess you can't afford that maybe. So does a whole slew of other non-musuem boxes.

Your entitlement to epixels is showing. I suppose like many others you came here to get some healing and wisdom and spiritual support.

TakP is VERY good box. Seek god. Praise Jesus, pras Brad.

*veritas*

Also I am far from a purist lol, dont label me bro
Last edited by magnetaress; 04-10-2020 at 06:41 PM..
Old 04-10-2020, 06:42 PM
Banned

Also, I am playin on red, blue, and green, so no sweat of my back if they mess up big time and pull the plug on blue (I doubt they will I believe in Rogean) he's conservative enough for me.
Old 04-10-2020, 07:16 PM
Fire Giant

Join riot for 2 months, spend dkp on nothing and none of the shiny trinkets, get white scale, gquit the moment you loot it. Get on with your life. There is nothing difficult about this task. Every warrior on the server could do same for green scales too.

These guilds have zero entry standards, require zero skill/ability/knowledge. You could afk manasong for a few hours a week for your epic without issue. It's a function of the server environment given the current NPC rules and engagement rules that a guild of this type can exist and flourish. Take advantage of it.
Closed Thread