Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2014, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

Saaaa daaa tay!

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 02-12-2014, 09:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerosys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Considering i run the show in there most of the time, This entire thing stemmed from Vyal's proxy getting kicked out of group by accident, and Vyal losing his mind because his proxy was perma afk, when myself and krimes told him to suck it up and move on he started this crusade..

I dont give a fuck about your drama, Krimes is an awesome enchanter hands down and Vyal is a good puller hands down but Vyal the reason you get looked over now is because everytime you show up you cause drama and nobody has time fo dat.

Rotokan, Nefarion, Shooma etc..etc...

Your actions directly caused the drama & that was all your own drama.
You skipped everyone on the DPS list to put Nefarion in the front while boxing with Kryos(I didn't say anything @ the time but you wanna talk shit now)
Instead of passing the XP leader to someone else knowing a guy was AFK you disbanded the group even after being told my proxy was going to be afk a few pulls(idiot move)
Did you just think no noticed you skipped 8 people and put Nefarion @ the front of the DPS a lvl 60 wizard while there was under 60 DPS waiting then anchored yourself into the group?(dick move)
You can say w/e ya want about me dude, I have done all the positions in Chardok & one thing I see you do all the time is skip people on the list. What's the point in even having a list if you just put your box'd wizard or enchanter in over the rest? & boxing characters is against the rules last time I checked anyways....(ummm bannable move?)
Old 02-12-2014, 10:07 PM
Sarnak

guys lemme in chardok so i can have a leet character
Old 02-13-2014, 07:44 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You skipped everyone on the DPS list to put Nefarion in the front while boxing with Kryos(I didn't say anything @ the time but you wanna talk shit now)
Instead of passing the XP leader to someone else knowing a guy was AFK you disbanded the group even after being told my proxy was going to be afk a few pulls(idiot move)
Did you just think no noticed you skipped 8 people and put Nefarion @ the front of the DPS a lvl 60 wizard while there was under 60 DPS waiting then anchored yourself into the group?(dick move)
You can say w/e ya want about me dude, I have done all the positions in Chardok & one thing I see you do all the time is skip people on the list. What's the point in even having a list if you just put your box'd wizard or enchanter in over the rest? & boxing characters is against the rules last time I checked anyways....(ummm bannable move?)

I guess since you are retarded i will break it down for you. I made the group with Kryos at about 7AM.. I put Nefarion first on the list at 7AM.. the only reason he wasnt in at 7am is because heallun haden't woken up yet to play him. When heallun did wakeup we swapped roles he played kryos and i even logged in Nefarion to be out of group dps to help the group run smoothly. When he had to go to the GYM later on in the day we swapped roles again. in which he logged out and i logged back in to kryos having to redo the list everytime this happened because none of you lazy fucks would do it.

Regardless this is what we are talking about Vyal, you are just drama. Nobody was skipped on DPS list. Nobody was boxing.. If you think im boxing petition and see what a GM tells you. You are just a whiny little cunt that is now not welcome in my groups.
Old 02-13-2014, 12:55 PM
Sarnak

Less pullers in chardok due to blacklisting?!

WTS: SK pulls! 120+ even with warping cuz I carry DA idols like a boss.
Old 02-13-2014, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

Im gonna sine yo pitty on the runny kine.

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 02-13-2014, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, boxing kryos you say? So I can just not wake up at 6am anymore for this shit?
Old 02-13-2014, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Also, kryos / nef are very new accounts, neither of which have an IP exemption. Nefarion wasn't even in the group for the majority of the day, and as the list holder for the most of that day I've went through the list dutifully. Malcoren was in more often than not.

Get your shit together, Vyal.
Old 02-13-2014, 05:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by radditsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im gonna sine yo pitty on the runny kine.
lmao

+1
Old 02-13-2014, 05:24 PM
Kobold

I once did a 200 pull on my mage..
Closed Thread