Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 03:50 AM
Large Rat

Default Haven't played in ages, just a couple questions

Hey guys, I just recently started up here and made a warrior to mess around with before reviving my Iksar warrior that I played for such a long time.

I've managed to get up to level 10 with just messing around on a barbarian and I've noticed that I'm relatively useless in groups. It's been a really long time so I don't exactly remember how it went the first time, but is this normal? I feel like a pretty huge burden when I can't really keep aggro on anything and do pretty low damage regardless.

Is this normal? Is there anything I can do to try and fix it? I'll stick with it, of course, but if there's something I can aim for to make it less painful... well, all the better.
Old 03-21-2011, 04:03 AM
Kobold

Yes, you are only lvl 10 and your skill taunt is useless at this level. When you hit lvl 20, your taunt will be better.

Try to grab procs weapon to hold agro. Until Kurnak, your taunt don t work on high lvl mob. You can just taunt dark blue mob and less.
Old 03-21-2011, 04:45 AM
Sarnak

Are you using a 2 hander? I am a Ranger and when I group with warrior/pally/SK using a 2hander it makes me ashamed of myself. :P Especially with those warrior crits @_@
Old 03-21-2011, 08:16 AM
Planar Protector

For some aggro weapon ideas:
Polished Granite Tomahawk procs @ L10
Obsidian Shard procs @ L16
Gnoll Hide Lariat procs @ L25 (although they have abysmal DPS)

I know you should be able to pick up a PGT for around 100-150pp (just prior to Kunark launch).
Don't have a good PC on Shard.
And lariats should be fairly cheap, assuming you can get any of the pet classes to not buy them all up for pet weaps.
Closed Thread