Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 12:25 PM
Orc

Default Boat from Butcherblock to Firiona Vie?

Just an fyi I never got the boat from BB to FV on live I always had a druid port me to DL or I used the PoK book when pok came out. I just was wonder if this boat was working because when Kunark comes out I would like to go buy my breeze spell for my enchanter as I just hit level 16 =D.

Thanks,
Old 03-22-2011, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

You can buy Breeze in East Commonlands if I recall correctly.

Not sure about the boat but you can log on to the test server right now and check it out.
You don't even need to log out of the P99 server while doing this!
Old 03-22-2011, 12:32 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can buy Breeze in East Commonlands if I recall correctly.

Not sure about the boat but you can log on to the test server right now and check it out.
You don't even need to log out of the P99 server while doing this!
Yeah i don't know if the spell was available in EC when kunark came out. I think it was later added not sure. It be awesome if it was in EC [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. I'll be sure to check.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

I know for a fact that it was there as early as 2002 and I think this is well before they made all the expansion spells easier to find. Honestly, I didn't think to look for it when I was on test last. Probably worth checking in to though.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

The shuttles to the Maiden's Voyage depart from the Southernmost dock in the BBM shipyard. I'm sure there will be others taking the boat who you can follow. Just remember - if it looks like a ship, you're on the wrong one...the shuttles are rather small and unremarkable.

Also, be careful on the Maiden's Voyage...there are some 'soft' spots on the deck and generally near the center of the ship where you fall through the floor about halfway, and if you duck or jump around to try to get out you'll fall to the bottom floor. When I was testing it I was never able to fall all the way out of the ship, but that doesn't mean it isn't possible. Stick near the sides and enjoy the journey!