Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 04:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I understand your points, and they aren't totally meritless. It just seems like you are using a narrow view point to make your claims. If I was afraid of losing a 1 vs. 1, I would find a friend and make it 2 vs. 1. If you think eqpvp is a series of 1 vs. 1's in a circle marked with chalk, with handshakes before and back slaps afterward and everything is fair, you are confused. Being a veteran pvp'r you already know that. I guess I'm confused as to why you want to make your points from such a narrow viewpoint.

A ranger vs a mage in a dungeon near a zoneline could easily go to the ranger on day 1. And it will only get worse for the mage every day after that. There are so many ways to even things up, so many strats. I know you already know this, I am just making sure anyone else who doesn't know as much as you will not get confused.
I wanted to keep it short and concise with some examples to emphasize my point, but you're right. It's not easy to achieve and there will be a new 'flavor of the month' class with every new trick or exploit.

Hell I remember back in the day when people used to charm players in PvP and run em off cliffs, or root and train to make sure they get an exp death. Hell, for the brief time we had MortalQuest up there'd be players that would run in lvl 50+ groups and gank lvl 5 players near the starting areas.

I'd be interested to hear more about this 'may be' from Rogean before saying too much more about it.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:52 AM
Banned

Is the new pvp99 box going to be SZ rules?

SZ rules complete with leaderboard minus trains is the win.
Closed Thread