View Poll Results: Do it?
Yes 14 41.18%
No 15 44.12%
7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2021, 11:56 AM
Banned

Also what happened to Patriam? One of my favorite posters around this place.
Old 01-15-2021, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

What I hope we're about to witness is creative order balancing out destructive chaos. We needed a president like Trump to emphasize what was broken in our country, else we would have drifted along with status quo complacency forever.
Old 01-15-2021, 12:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He isn’t me my man, I claim my persian-ness proudly

Just this account and Patriam (still banned)
aight then

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have to love the political people like gwaihir who cry about free speech, are the ones that block messages from those they cant handle. JUST CLASSIC
troll campaign is pretty basic, you can't even hook a few to keep talking to you.. like me.

So, who's alt are you?
Old 01-15-2021, 01:08 PM
Fire Giant

So we keep merging political threads into one as if they're all the same topic because, well, politics. Meanwhile, RnF gets 3-5 new AG/Freedom/Riot threads each mob cycle and they're all unique with each deserving their own threads?

I think the goal is a place with petitions, server news from staff, and a few "anyone remember me from Fuckem Zek?" threads here and there.
Old 01-15-2021, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

we should talk about current events in one thread (as they are important), but Off Topic needs more healthy non-politics related threads about non-politics stuff.

Also, 99% of you just parrot the same position over and over. And add almost nothing of substance or value to the conversation, it's like a cacophany of 'lets drown out the bad guys, or the guys who we were told the bad guys, we all know who the bad guys are).

In fact we do. It's bad to be uneducated. Misinformed. A fanatic. Violent. Thoughtless. Hateful. Spiteful. Blame others. Etc... the litany goes on and doesn't need paragraphs to expound.

RIP world.

*Dreams of sourdough bread loafs and home made broccollii goat cheeses.*
Old 01-15-2021, 01:34 PM
Sarnak

Which one of you seditious traitors is going to attack on the 20th? Go ahead and telegraph it here so I can get started laughing and reporting you to the FBI.

imagine dying for trump LOL
Old 01-15-2021, 01:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In fact we do. It's bad to be uneducated. Misinformed. A fanatic. Violent. Thoughtless. Hateful. Spiteful. Blame others. Etc... the litany goes on and doesn't need paragraphs to expound.

RIP world.
And I would like to remind everyone that is the real world and this is the Internet.

Interlopers.
Last edited by Mblake81; 01-15-2021 at 01:45 PM.. Reason: Caught myself starting to rant.
Old 01-15-2021, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So we keep merging political threads into one as if they're all the same topic because, well, politics. Meanwhile, RnF gets 3-5 new AG/Freedom/Riot threads each mob cycle and they're all unique with each deserving their own threads?

I think the goal is a place with petitions, server news from staff, and a few "anyone remember me from Fuckem Zek?" threads here and there.
politics only gets 1 cuz it ain't about eq [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-15-2021, 01:54 PM
Sarnak

Sorry you cant handle the truth father, like all of trumps brainwashed followers.. FOLLOWERS key word.
Old 01-15-2021, 02:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you cant handle the truth father, like all of trumps brainwashed followers.. FOLLOWERS key word.
hah, well yabba dabba doo and yakidy smackidy.
Closed Thread