Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2020, 02:08 PM
Banned

Default I'm out

Somehow over the last decade the playerbase on P99 has gotten worse. We all know the raiding scene has always been toxic and stupid, but lately even just hanging out in low level dungeons is toxic af. People train without smashing a train hotkey. Lots of people will just ignore you if you try to interact with them. Half the players in groups are afk or barely paying attention.

The playerbase on P99 sucks, and it's a damn shame.
Old 12-26-2020, 02:11 PM
Fire Giant

I agree and you're totally right. Sometimes a change in life is needed. Good luck on your journey in life friend. Can I have your stuff?
Old 12-26-2020, 02:12 PM
Banned

meh
Last edited by bomaroast; 12-26-2020 at 02:24 PM..
Old 12-26-2020, 02:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can I have your stuff?
Old 12-26-2020, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomaroast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Half the players in groups are afk or barely paying attention.
I've noticed the same over the past decade. I suspect it's in a large part due to the proliferation of things like YouTube and social media during that span. Lot of folks are tabbed out doing little or nothing and expecting their group to carry 'em. The past few years I find I spend most my time online either by my self, duo with the wife, or grouped with folks we already know.

Danth
Old 12-26-2020, 02:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've noticed the same over the past decade. I suspect it's in a large part due to the proliferation of things like YouTube and social media during that span. Lot of folks are tabbed out doing little or nothing and expecting their group to carry 'em. The past few years I find I spend most my time online either by my self, duo with the wife, or grouped with folks we already know.

Danth
This is why I rarely join full groups. Duo or trio works best because everyone has to play their role. Tank, healer and dps.
Old 12-26-2020, 02:42 PM
Fire Giant

Come join Gathered Might and be part of the change instead of quitting. Where we don't abide by BS toxic crap.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 12-26-2020, 03:02 PM
Orc

Oh man, someone didn't want to talk to you? That's rough.

Maybe you can rent a Delorean and time travel back to the golden days of 1999, when the game was full of kill-stealing, ninja-looting, drama-loving hormonal 13 year olds
Old 12-26-2020, 03:10 PM
Aviak

Queue Huey Lewis soundtrack.
Old 12-26-2020, 03:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewinder47 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh man, someone didn't want to talk to you? That's rough.

Maybe you can rent a Delorean and time travel back to the golden days of 1999, when the game was full of kill-stealing, ninja-looting, drama-loving hormonal 13 year olds
A big factor we all still play this game is for the social interaction other games don't require. It's perfectly reasonable to be upset and leave if that's not happening.
Closed Thread