Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2015, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapatio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
didnt you get Sow Sword in holocaust?
looool
Old 06-25-2015, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holocaust is an aimchat circle jerk. Don't classify that as a guild. Go back to the last 3 guilds and go forward to GG. Don't try to derail your scummery by trying to call me a loot whore. 0 pixels in 6 months with that tag in conjunction with all the other scummy shit you done to me is a clear indication of how you fuckers roll.
So you got banned from GW, then were booted from Empire over loot you figured you deserved, began a crusade against Empire (which only exists in your head) about RMT.

Makes sense.

If you want my opinion, other than thinking you need to be medicated (trolling aside)...

Empire's leadership runs the raids, pulls the mobs, organizes, does attendance, keeps the guild going in the right direction, and holds things together. Anyone can create a guild tag and ... lets say take 110 people to fear. But running a successful guild is another story. Sorry you didn't get loot you asked for and threw a fit, but man, you ARE the problem.

I've asked for a few things, including sow sword, and I had a lower than normal playtime cause of late raids. Empire is very fair about their loot choices from what I've seen.

Empire is chill and relaxed, and 10x the guild Nihilum was with all the bullshit lootwhoring. All your crying about RMT, then sucking up to get back in, then crying RMT. Perhaps no one wanted to give you loot because you're the unstable Australian Ragnaros?

TL;DR: medication, get it.
Old 06-25-2015, 05:05 PM
Banned

Name Rank Class Kills Deaths Ratio Streak Points Guild
Grannock 6844 17 32 0.53 0 1.04 Empire
Old 06-25-2015, 05:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
looool
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-25-2015, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you got banned from GW, then were booted from Empire over loot you figured you deserved, began a crusade against Empire (which only exists in your head) about RMT.

Makes sense.

If you want my opinion, other than thinking you need to be medicated (trolling aside)...

Empire's leadership runs the raids, pulls the mobs, organizes, does attendance, keeps the guild going in the right direction, and holds things together. Anyone can create a guild tag and ... lets say take 110 people to fear. But running a successful guild is another story. Sorry you didn't get loot you asked for and threw a fit, but man, you ARE the problem.

I've asked for a few things, including sow sword, and I had a lower than normal playtime cause of late raids. Empire is very fair about their loot choices from what I've seen.

Empire is chill and relaxed, and 10x the guild Nihilum was with all the bullshit lootwhoring. All your crying about RMT, then sucking up to get back in, then crying RMT. Perhaps no one wanted to give you loot because you're the unstable Australian Ragnaros?

TL;DR: medication, get it.
All trolls aside, where have I sucked up?

I'm actually pretty firm about not wanting to be in empire and am quite vocal about it on the forums and TS. Empire aren't organising raids out of the goodness of their heart. They are fucking over the completion through getting people to compromise their friends accounts for browny points. This is a common theme and recently happened with twainz logging on chuckdusky and the melting of dekadenz in the empire forge (TM).

They want absolute control over pixels and I can guarantee you too have received more shit than I ever did while being a casual, so it's not hard to understand why you are drinking the empire coolaid.
Old 06-25-2015, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
medication, get it.
Old 06-25-2015, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Lol ok guys if you don't like empire because of the bullshit they have done you need medication! Hear that everyone?
Old 06-25-2015, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Maybe once ur hooked on meds Dr Nirgon can supply them for your pixels!
Closed Thread