Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2020, 07:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not going to say Castle isn't self-absorbed, but to come here and shit on his goal and accomplishment I think takes self-absorption to a new level.

I mean I can't even comprehend what would motivate someone to pour over a 3 hour video looking for evidence of botting regarding a forum post from a guy they don't know, don't encounter and don't play with, while at the same time shitting out one opinion after another as to why their criticism is valid and important and other people should read it. Which drunken-dad-didn't-love-you legacy is it, "I'm gonna be the guy to take him down!" or "My superior big brain saw right through his lies!"?
Best post in the thread
Old 12-30-2020, 07:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not going to say Castle isn't self-absorbed, but to come here and shit on his goal and accomplishment I think takes self-absorption to a new level.

I mean I can't even comprehend what would motivate someone to pour over a 3 hour video looking for evidence of botting regarding a forum post from a guy they don't know, don't encounter and don't play with, while at the same time shitting out one opinion after another as to why their criticism is valid and important and other people should read it. Which drunken-dad-didn't-love-you legacy is it, "I'm gonna be the guy to take him down!" or "My superior big brain saw right through his lies!"?
yeah there are laptops to poor over, what are those guys thinking! lol
Old 12-31-2020, 01:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:

think ur just projecting
Old 12-31-2020, 04:46 PM
Aviak

I personally would have banned all of those alt accounts or now - the account the scrolls were used on. It's flagrantly against the spirit of the game.

I know it's impossible and useless to attempt to reign in the amount of accounts people have, but someone boasting about going to these extreme lengths deserves to be made an example of. I don't care what record is being attempted, it just seems wrong to me personally.
Old 12-31-2020, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryR [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I personally would have banned all of those alt accounts or now - the account the scrolls were used on. It's flagrantly against the spirit of the game.

I know it's impossible and useless to attempt to reign in the amount of accounts people have, but someone boasting about going to these extreme lengths deserves to be made an example of. I don't care what record is being attempted, it just seems wrong to me personally.
Idk if I would go as far as banning unless he was proved to be boxing or botting. I find it more sad than anything else really. Maybe I just don’t understand how someone can make this game so integral to their life’s happiness 20 years later, so to each their own I suppose (but IMO if the thought of doing this had crossed my mind I think I might have realized that’s when it’s time to stop playing).
Old 01-01-2021, 10:22 PM
Planar Protector

Set another record. To spice it up, I didn't use gnoll scrolls.

Enjoy.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=375443
Old 01-02-2021, 05:22 PM
Planar Protector

With Chardok AoE it was possible to go from 52-53 in about 5 minutes of game play (maybe more like 2 minutes?) assuming help of other is allowed (IE the Chardok AoE squad)

Definatly not even close to a record here
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 01-02-2021, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With Chardok AoE it was possible to go from 52-53 in about 5 minutes of game play (maybe more like 2 minutes?) assuming help of other is allowed (IE the Chardok AoE squad)

Definatly not even close to a record here
Quote:
  • Q: Someone could have...
  • A: If ifs and buts were beer and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
25 mob limit. Respawn times. No video. "I coulda" run faster than Usain Bolt. Nice try. Wrong thread. Thanks for free bump.
Last edited by Castle2.0; 01-02-2021 at 05:31 PM..
Old 01-02-2021, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

Cool - you maybe have the post-chardok non double XP weekend kunark only expansion fastest from 52-53 (lol?) record.

Filing under severe mental disorder
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 01-02-2021, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

You're the only one bringing maybes. I'm the one here with proof, and therefore the P99 - serverwide, all-time (for now) - record. Thank you, and come again.
Last edited by Castle2.0; 01-02-2021 at 06:28 PM..
Closed Thread