Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2015, 01:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jibekn isn't too bad either, he lead a successful trak raid with 24 ppl, 6-10 of which were sub 60.

Clocks ticking on many things stasis. Personally I'd like to know who showed you how to hex edit the run speed mod of jboots in your eqgame.exe file.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-14-2015, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

People always get mad when you post of the forums. Found this awesome place in Hot Springs Arkansas for lunch. Smokey Mountain Restaurant or something. It had a Sunday buffet with all kinds of home cookin. I had green beans, corn, a roll, fried chicken, ribs mashed potatoes and catfish. Only good thing about Arkansas was that restaurant cause this state sucks.
Old 06-14-2015, 03:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People always get mad when you post of the forums. Found this awesome place in Hot Springs Arkansas for lunch. Smokey Mountain Restaurant or something. It had a Sunday buffet with all kinds of home cookin. I had green beans, corn, a roll, fried chicken, ribs mashed potatoes and catfish. Only good thing about Arkansas was that restaurant cause this state sucks.
Good thing you checked it out instead of burying your face in the forums all day.
Old 06-14-2015, 03:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jibekn isn't too bad either, he lead a successful trak raid with 24 ppl, 6-10 of which were sub 60.

Clocks ticking on many things stasis. Personally I'd like to know who showed you how to hex edit the run speed mod of jboots in your eqgame.exe file.
You aren't really this retarded are you? This was a bug introduced with the last patch. As a bard, I can literally click a sow pot and have selos speed run for 30 min, without selos drum even equipped.
Old 06-14-2015, 04:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by minakto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
.Empire seems to be the classier guild and I dont know why but I cheer for them and wish they would be even more classier. I typically cheer for underdogs
Lol sorry but you're retarded if you believe this.

Maybe try playing here before spouting on the forums about what you've seen here in the past 4 days
Old 06-14-2015, 04:28 PM
Banned

more cringeworthy than the daily selfies in a 60 man group chat...

yikes
Old 06-14-2015, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
more cringeworthy than the daily selfies in a 60 man group chat...

yikes
Vacation = 7day food fest in 6 different states......

Old 06-14-2015, 04:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efwan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol sorry but you're retarded if you believe this.

Maybe try playing here before spouting on the forums about what you've seen here in the past 4 days
I figured it was a troll post. But, with a small enough sample space you can disprove even gravity. So, maybe serious.
Old 06-14-2015, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

move to rnf

thx
Old 06-14-2015, 04:54 PM
Banned

packet laggers
hex edits
steak smothered underwear

<god's work> yowl
Closed Thread