Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2017, 06:35 PM
Fire Giant

Default Gofundme for a Table Top RPG

So, There is a Table top RPG being worked on in Ohio.

The whole idea is to make a Table top with the simplicity of a video game, one you can just pick up and play with your friends...

Seems pretty cool.

Check it out.

https://www.gofundme.com/gimrons-war
Old 12-28-2017, 06:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love playing board games and table top games but I typically only do it when women are involved and they want to play a drinking game or just a game while we are drinking. A cursory glance reveals a glaring problem......

"The dragon then raged out of control, destroying everything, turning morringard into a burning wasteland, trees burnt down to a black, charred ash with a bit of smoke coming from the top and the ground scorched with flames, bodies burnt down all the way to the bone. The whole world was left this way, the only life to be found was a dragon, The blackened undead dragon now known as Gimron. The council of gods were not powerful enough to destroy Gimron and had decided that the dragon must be held, kept from the land and hopefully never seen again…"

This is not a game I could ever play with females based on this and this alone, I did not research the whole game but hard pass for me.

Last night actually, I did a play test with my Fiancee, My brother and his wife...

You can play with Females :P

But yeah, With the simplicity, it's very possible for this to be "That one guy" 's first Table top, introducing them into the world of table tops. Or you can get your white girl friend into fantasy.
Old 01-01-2018, 11:25 PM
Fire Giant

anyone interested?

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.
Old 01-03-2018, 12:09 AM
Banned

Can we gofund Swish some dental work ? 🤔
Old 01-03-2018, 01:38 AM
Fire Giant

Post from a Table top forum...

"ok, I see. I agree I was being kind of vague. I suppose the Gofundme was put together poorly, I am bringing it down fully to finish the game a bit more. Give it more life. I'll stick around here for a while, im interested in what you guys want to see in a table top, also if you have any questions, I want to make sure they are for sure implemented. And I want to make sure in the future the second attempt at going public will go a little differently.

Currently we have a whole mess of charts and such that when looked at by a newcomer dont make any sense

I have also added some clarification on the reward system.

Holy cow, I didnt realize how unfinished this game was until you guys asked certain questions :/

I feel kind of embarrassed. And I am really sorry about this lol. I jumped the gun, A LOT!

If anyone has any Questions about simple mechanics in the game, feel free to Email me at: grimronswar@gmail.com. This way I can answer any questions and add an FAQ to when I start this campaign again. Also, give a little light on the subject.

Again, Thanks for the criticism, I appreciate it.

I love the passion we all share about this, It seems like you guys want this to be something as awesome as much as I do.

I cant wait until I get this out so I can hear your guys stories and adventures.

Im embarrassed, but I have learned over time, Failure is the first step to success.

Thanks guys.... Again, Feel free to email me. Ill get an FAQ going. And as I said, im going to stick around.

Happy hunting =D"
Closed Thread