Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2020, 11:46 PM
Sarnak

Default Nexii's Erotic Adventures: Like Old Times

Law Offices of Norrath, First Circle of Damnation

“What’s the matter Nexii? I thought you always had so much to say. It seems your lover got caught two boxing.”

Nexii regained herself as quick as it took to cast a Divine Light. “She’s a psychic and an empath, Galach. Mimicking others’ movements is what she does.” She paused. “And she’s not my lover. We dark elves don’t love.”

“We’ll see about that after I put her through some… special tests on GM Island this weekend.” Galach gave a steely reptilian gaze that Iksars had perfected long ago when they called Sebilis home. Meanwhile his tail extended out in a phallic manner to get the not-so-subtle message across. “So, this bit about petitions. I’ve been doing fine.” He sat back in his desk and spun in his chair.

“You don’t understand. Sirken always warned not to answer every petition!” Nexii protested. But it was hard to argue the fact that the law offices seemed bare of petitions. It was difficult for her to believe this was the same place that once housed endless petitioners going from GM to guide to forums in the hope of receiving help.

“Hey guys.” As if on cue, Menden arrived to break up the argument. He was carrying a huge sack of mail that was dumped on Galach’s desk. The envelopes and boxes poured off the desk and onto the ground, and for a second one might believe an earthquake had been triggered. “Sorry, I only check my mail once every three months.”

“What? I don’t have time for all these raid disputes.” Galach had to stand to see over all the mail. There were massive amounts of long-winded Riot petitions piled upon almost as many poorly written FR/AG petitions. Within seconds he had calculated that the load would take exactly 42.5 months of whirlwind work to complete them all to Riot’s standards of justice.

“Exactly, just ban everyone and we can have some real fun. I think you’ll find Melissa much more pliable when she’s not being punished. The Avatar of Love doesn’t take well to being hurt.” Nexii replied. “A shame though.” She added, her eyes gleaming with sadistic tendencies that had laid dormant for far too long.

“Hmm… this wasn’t part of my master plan.” Galach’s eyes glimmered like a galaxy hiding his galaxy brain plan for the long term. “I shall calculate and adapt. I am still ten steps ahead of the players.” He added, sounding more confident by the word.

“Menden?” Galach asked his superior for ban approval.

“Whatever. I gotta go.” Menden was off like a flash.

“Seems par for the course around here.” Nexii muttered to herself.

“What was that?” Galach asked.

“I said, just sign the paper right here.” She handed him the order that Menden had pre-signed to ban her own crybaby guild and the toxic opposition in one fell swoop.

“Maybe I should get unanimous consent from the players.” Galach said, his expression not giving away his true emotion or plan in the slightest. It was impossible to tell whether he was serious or trolling.

“I thought lizards who follow Cazic-Thule desired to be feared? The wise prince is better feared than loved.” Nexii dared taunt, knowing at any instant she could be blinked out of existence. It was sort of a thrill, dancing on the edge of eternity like Naethyn and Solist had in aeons past.

“And I thought you were much more humored and sexual.” Galach remarked. “Did the lust for the one Vulak ring change you?” He was scanning her logs for signs of the pixel sickness that had been going around Norrath like wildfire. It was concerns like this that occupied him much more than the raid scene. (“Same 70% RA as ever.”) He commented to himself.

“I’ve been quite enjoying stomping the competition. Everyone knows that oppressing others is my favorite thing.” Nexii sighed, tiring of this game. “Look, let’s just get on to red server. It might be a dive but at least they know how to have fun there.”

Galach nodded. “It’s something to do until Cyberpunk 2077 is out.” He signed the order, creating a new game of infinitely complex chess to play out over the coming cycles.

Nexii felt a deep tingle that went from spine to nethers. It was something that hadn’t been felt in much too long. The arousal from a raid ban. Her fingers trembled and then clasped Galach’s scaled hand with maximum strength in her right gauntlet of Do`Vassir. Soon they would meet up with Melissa at GM Island before they would revisit the deeper circles of Damnation.
Old 10-28-2020, 12:06 AM
Fire Giant

seek. help.
Old 10-28-2020, 12:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
seek. help.
I'm glad you're concerned. You sure as hell weren't when Caiu had potentially committed suicide.
Old 10-28-2020, 12:14 AM
Planar Protector

barks
Old 10-28-2020, 12:15 AM
Banned

yiff
Old 10-28-2020, 12:15 AM
Sarnak

How is this Eq related

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 10-28-2020, 12:31 AM
Sarnak

da hell
Old 10-28-2020, 12:40 AM
Kobold

It's funny how easily you can tell the noobies here. Don't even have to look at the join date :P
Old 10-28-2020, 12:51 AM
Banned

0-o
Old 10-28-2020, 01:03 AM
Sarnak

Permission to copy and paste this in UN self-help channel.
Closed Thread