Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2017, 03:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
10. Don't come running to rants and flames about shit guys. Be better than that. Handle things professionally.

11. If you've made it this far, good. I highly doubt I'll be back here for more replies because I've said everything I need to say. I think Rants and Flames is basically another name for Troll Land. This isn't a healthy place. So understand this was an innocent (if not dumb) mistake and was NOT, I repeat, was NOT intentional.

- Allio
fuck off dude. nothing worse than a person who text dumps and then runs away without reading the replies.

also, this is a game, not a professional effort.

Dawn Believers sucks, obviously.
Old 08-31-2017, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

Reminds me of that Avatar of War Rustle helped AM with like 8 people. Got a bow from that raid. Love that bow.
Old 08-31-2017, 04:17 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Wasn't Allio that dude that scammed the ikky BP, denied it here but bragged about it on the facebook group page???
Old 08-31-2017, 04:37 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyokah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't read
So all that to post a useless response of didn't read? /boggle. Allio made a perfectly fine post stating many things and apologizing for events that occurred. Anything short of respectful acceptance merely shows immaturity on the part of that person, not DB nor Allio.
Old 08-31-2017, 04:50 PM
Fire Giant

Exclamation

*frantically tears open a roadside emergency kit.*

they losing lotta forum points....

*panicked breathing*

someone!!

HELP!!!

*looks around frantically*

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!1!!!ONE!!!!!!!
Old 08-31-2017, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

*panicked breathing*

someone!!

HELP!!!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Posts like these are why I <3 Melon.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-31-2017, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

*panicked breathing*

someone!!

HELP!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Posts like these are why I <3 Melon.
totally agree, made me smile.
Man why you always post what and when I want to post. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 08-31-2017, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
totally agree, made me smile.
Man why you always post what and when I want to post. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm in your head!

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-31-2017, 05:40 PM
Sarnak

Oh yeah!? A chance to really clear this up. First off. We came to help the <Dawn Believers> because they asked us for help not for the damn Stone. There are a lot of nice fun people in <DB> who just want to enjoy content like everyone else. This is why I am going out my way to try and help them. If we wanted to do it for the stones we would put in our raid schedule and do it alone.

Secondly here is Synnon's request for help where he clearly says "ok that works" to me saying we would bring the stuff he needs, and we would do it 2 time and we would each get one stone, each time.

[Wed Aug 30 17:50:36 2017] Mellisandre -> synnon: whats up
[Wed Aug 30 17:51:57 2017] Synnon -> Mellisandre: sec hehe VSR is up btw trying to get things organized now for 8pm
[Wed Aug 30 17:52:07 2017] Mellisandre -> synnon: 2 hours?
[Wed Aug 30 17:52:18 2017] Synnon -> Mellisandre: sorry EST hehe so about an hour
[Wed Aug 30 17:55:46 2017] Mellisandre -> synnon: 1-1 on the stones?
[Wed Aug 30 17:56:32 2017] Synnon -> Mellisandre: sec talking to Abiatharr about this too
[Wed Aug 30 17:56:41 2017] Mellisandre -> synnon: let me know
[Wed Aug 30 17:56:45 2017] Synnon -> Mellisandre: will do
[Wed Aug 30 17:57:04 2017] Mellisandre -> synnon: we will gladly help do it 2 times
[Wed Aug 30 17:57:08 2017] Mellisandre -> synnon: so 2 stones for us both
[Wed Aug 30 17:57:42 2017] Mellisandre -> synnon: i got 4 encahnters one 60 of my own on Right now and a 60 shaman and a slew of others to come help
[Wed Aug 30 17:57:50 2017] Synnon -> Mellisandre: ok that works, what do you have to do this?
[Wed Aug 30 17:58:11 2017] Mellisandre -> synnon: i got a few ppl who need VSR stone also
[Wed Aug 30 17:58:15 2017] Synnon -> Mellisandre: what level chanters?
[Wed Aug 30 17:58:17 2017] Mellisandre -> synnon: tiffree 60 druid
[Wed Aug 30 17:58:30 2017] Mellisandre -> synnon: 60 chanter and 3-4 others over 53
[Wed Aug 30 17:58:52 2017] Synnon -> Mellisandre: ahh ok we need 2 60 chanters really more would be better
[Wed Aug 30 18:00:06 2017] Mellisandre -> synnon: how many chanters you guys got?
[Wed Aug 30 18:02:51 2017] Synnon -> Mellisandre: ok our 60's aren't on it seems /sigh
[Wed Aug 30 18:03:05 2017] Mellisandre -> synnon: STay in touch

Thirdly never once were we even informed that there was going to be a 3rd guild present. We could of just as easily of brought the tank and all the chanters if needed. It was said however that clerics/dps is what was needed. So we brought 4 Clerics and a lot of DPS.

Finally... I am in no way saying that Carnage did not help with what they brought. It was a miscommunication. I know that we can easily come back and do it again at any time. <DB> Asked me what I wanted to do because of the mistake. I was not to worried about it so I decided to odd's or even's my guy roll my guy choose.

What I should of done was made them roll for both based on number of attendance at time of kill from each guild. I had no way to communicate with <Carnage> and was purely communicating though <DB> and just did not think it was worth the time or effort and just wanted to get it over with and Congratulate the <DB> on the successful VS Stone.

SO I ALONE CHOSE TO DO THE ROLL.

Now the one thing that does piss me off and I will take time to mention.

First <carnage> had a lvl 47 ranger who was not even present in the zone for the kill loot the stone. Which I did not find out tell later because I was so quick to just pick and easy roll method and move on. As one of my longest Druids in <TSS> at lvl 60 who helped not only port to the fight but also has helped <DB> many times had to sit and watch it get looted after falsely being told it was hers. For that I am pissed off about.

To the person who started this post. Should know that this is not in the image I run my guild and to shame someone for wining a loot pixel instead of us, is in entirely against everything I believe in. Now instead of shaming them you have made us look bad by giving the impression we were upset over losing over a roll which was not even the case. So you have tarnished our reputation in way a that I utterly despise. Instead of letting this simple problem be solved between leadership like it was. We were there to help not win loot.

Friendship is what brings us together and pride is what pushes us to improve.
[57 Ranger] Breeann (Wood-Elf) <The Second Sons>
[40 Enchanter] Mellisandra (Human) <The Second Sons>
Old 08-31-2017, 05:58 PM
Aviak

Attached Images
File Type: jpg flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (27.5 KB, 186 views)
Closed Thread