Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2020, 09:25 PM
Aviak

Omg this thread ����
Old 02-13-2020, 03:21 AM
Planar Protector

I tried hard to be a good source of rogue information, over and over and over again.
Old 02-13-2020, 03:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@ OP:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Lol
Old 02-13-2020, 05:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I tried hard to be a good source of rogue information, over and over and over again.
Like any sort of education it's a never-ending job. Soon as you've taught one group of players, a new group of newbies arrives to take their place.
Old 02-13-2020, 03:09 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
click 'assist the assist' macro
click backstab as it comes up
click 'evade' macro as it comes up
click pickpocket
click on corpse instant its dead to get the few coins left after pickpocket

rogue master class completed
Old 02-13-2020, 08:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuljin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's ...[whole lot of retard screaming like a guy at a bus stop] so edited out
That must have taken a long time typing with one hand while the other feeds your fat face Nacho Kitchen Red latex paint chips.

I hope you didnt think I would read it? But I did catch this part because it was on the top of my screen as I typed this- "on a class/race combo people roll *specifically* to min/max a charming, pulling cleric

Hate to break it to you chips, but people roll that combo for the clickies and faction. Your the first and only retard I've even heard use the phrase "a pulling cleric" who is charming? Like polite ? Ya not sure wtf that part is. RP'ing?
Old 02-13-2020, 08:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorsmash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That must have taken a long time typing with one hand while the other feeds your fat face Nacho Kitchen Red latex paint chips.

I hope you didnt think I would read it? But I did catch this part because it was on the top of my screen as I typed this- "on a class/race combo people roll *specifically* to min/max a charming, pulling cleric

Hate to break it to you chips, but people roll that combo for the clickies and faction. Your the first and only retard I've even heard use the phrase "a pulling cleric" who is charming? Like polite ? Ya not sure wtf that part is. RP'ing?
No retard screaming dude, actually intelligent

I knew you'd read it, I hoped you read it. You deserve to get flamed because you are a total fucking asshole. Not gonna let this shit slide man, sorry.

Can't edit RnF - meant "calming".

And what's a amazing to me is that in your infinite EQ knowledge and experience you still can't get it through your thick fucking idiot skull that there are clerics who do other things besides sit on their ass and get carried. And also that you never seem to have seen anybody really play a cleric. I just can't fucking believe it dude.

You really are an idiot and an asshole dude. Just wow.

<The A-Team>
Old 02-13-2020, 08:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohedron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow OP is both incorrect and upset, sounds like a typical P99 forum goer

<The A-Team>
Old 02-13-2020, 08:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuljin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I knew you'd read it, I hoped you read it. You deserve to get flamed because you are a total fucking asshole. Not gonna let this shit slide man, sorry.

And what's a amazing to me is that in your infinite EQ knowledge and experience you still can't get it through your thick fucking idiot skull that there are clerics who do other things besides sit on their ass and get carried. And also that you never seem to have seen anybody really play a cleric. I just can't fucking believe it dude.

Cant talk now, playing +25 charisma healing troll shadowknight
Old 02-13-2020, 08:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

And no I was telling the truth, I did not read your wall of text. I'm only in here to poop in two realms at the same time. Like a fucking wizard
Closed Thread