Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2020, 04:13 PM
Orc

Default KSer named Qwas (bard) causing confusion and a whip on rubi bp camp.

So we are there all day, killing. After 18 hours on list a wood elf bard named Qwas shows up and starts trying to solo our mobs that spawn around the AoF while we are killing other mobs. That is way to close to the portal up to be fighting unless you have them rooted so it's quite disturbing to see him engaging mobs over by the AoF spawn. So an hour goes by, he never asks to join the group, and we have 2 open spots, he keeps trying to get the mobs around the AoF then he moves over to the Cenobyte side and starts to engage that mob when it pops and we are busy, I know that he is about to do it and it pops but we are still killing a gator. The gator dies and we go try after our Cenobyte, we charm it to try to get it back away from portal to the mobs upstairs for when it runs. Then before we get it back to the ramp or dead We get an AoF pop, with no claws, and it starts beating on Flossie our shaman who is streaming this whole thing, https://www.twitch.tv/videos/597183224 the wipe is at 28h:42m on the video posted by biglittlecat twitch user. At 28hL43min Flossie sais "we're dying boys" lol. The Qwas ks bard looks like he keeps attacking the Cenobyte or trying to, but it was charmed when the AoF popped, so it was beating on another lizard, prolly the one that runs, Then I try to get AoF off of the shaman, Something runs and pulls the upstairs mobs, and we wipe. I make it back, but upon getting a rezz (after we kill the AoF with a second bp in 44 minutes! after 47 hour dry spell) I forgot a rez was going to pull me out of list range with little time left and I lost number 2 after 18 hours on list. Qwas was back again this morning making me nervous. Is he allowed to come into rubi bp camp and try to Solo snipe off the Cenobyte or any other mob even? While we are pulling gators for exp he is killing our home camp mobs? That's not allowed is it unless you were one on list maybe... love to hear all your oppinions.
Old 04-21-2020, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

#justsaynotopixels
Old 04-21-2020, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

The AoF room is a single camp for a group even though it has two nameds the same way TR is a single camp and also the Ass/Sup room over in Guk as examples. If you are clearing the mobs in a reasonable manner the place is yours. People entering those rooms should not engage any mobs until talking to the group. The elf court has spoken.
Old 04-21-2020, 05:47 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The AoF room is a single camp for a group even though it has two nameds the same way TR is a single camp and also the Ass/Sup room over in Guk as examples. If you are clearing the mobs in a reasonable manner the place is yours. People entering those rooms should not engage any mobs until talking to the group. The elf court has spoken.
Legacy Player
Old 04-21-2020, 06:29 PM
Planar Protector

lot of firegiants play on green blue tho and expressly lvl a bot then a twink and then sperg all over every pixel they can find so good luck with that 'legacy mentality'
Old 04-21-2020, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

Wall of text posts should result in in-game permabans.
Old 04-21-2020, 07:30 PM
Fire Giant

lvl 20 zone drama check

giant run on paragraph that nobody will read check

abundant misspellings check

Looks like a winner to me
Old 04-21-2020, 07:37 PM
Sarnak

First page of 20 page thread

0/10 UI layout by the way
Old 04-21-2020, 08:50 PM
Fire Giant

37 hour plus twitch video.

Well adjusted and normal.
Celent - 60 Sorcerer!
Stratah - 58 Troubadour!
Joan - 58 Knight!
Colin - 52 Rake!

Guild Leader of <Eclipse>
Old 04-21-2020, 09:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
37 hour plus twitch video.

Well adjusted and normal.
Dude I don't fuck around. I watched that video before rendering judgement. I mean not the whole thing I don't want to lose my mind listening to other people's questionable music selections in the background, I have other important decisions to hand down.
Closed Thread