Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2021, 08:17 PM
Sarnak

Default Sulfide Factioning

So I have all the pieces for the Soulfire quest. Was reading on the wiki that you need at least warmly with Knights of Truth faction. Can anyone confirm this? Also, whats the best quest for raising it. Was going to attempt the Tumpy Tonic quest in EFP. Any other suggestions for raising this faction other than killing Lucan?
Old 06-16-2021, 08:24 PM
Sarnak

Lol autocorrect "fixed" title. Should be Soulfire
Old 06-16-2021, 08:42 PM
Planar Protector

https://wiki.project1999.com/Knights_of_Truth

https://wiki.project1999.com/Faction

Lots of options. Warmly is only +700 so can prob do it in 1-2 nights slaughtering orcs in and turning in belts if you're not starting out kos.

-Mcoy
Old 06-16-2021, 08:57 PM
Orc

There is part of the epic chain where you hand in a bottle of milk to a npc in WC. I did that over and over for cheap on my pally and got rep way way way up very early. Caveat is he's very kos to EFP / WFP guards of course. But milk turn ins were cheap and plentiful in short order.
Old 06-21-2021, 10:51 PM
Sarnak

So if anyone is interested in this thread, the way I did it without killing Militia faction was right before Sir Lucan died, I zoned into EC (we were fighting at the zoneline). Since I didn't get pos or neg faction hits, I leveled brewing up to 135 and sailed to Ocean of Tears, I made 4 stacks of tumpy tonics and turned them into the dwarf in the Seafarers Roost. 4 stacks put a half elf of tunare to ally with Knights of Truth. They qeynos faction was done by turning in gold to the wandering NPC. Took about 2000 gold to get to ally. Hope this helps someone.
Closed Thread