Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2021, 12:55 AM
Fire Giant

Another warmonger died today. And went straight to Hell.
Old 10-19-2021, 01:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowledge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its a CNN versus Fox war and nothing else these fuckin morons don't have political opinions. Their soul is as shallow as a dried up river.
They wouldn't know truth if it hit them in the ass.
Too bad you'll just get banned a fifth time if you start posting too much of your truth here again.
Old 10-19-2021, 01:09 AM
Fire Giant

The truth of God never dies. Hell has its mouth wide open awaiting the rest of the cult to join him and Bushdaddy.
You wont ever see real free speech on this leftish pansy ass washed up board. Except from Me.
Repent you waste of sperm you should been aborted in Texas. Or your daddy shoulda just shot you into a towel and thrown it into the washing machine.
Fuckers wont repent, to Hell they go.
Yep.
How could I possibly know about Hell? I'm in it. Ain't no company here, God sends us all to Hell alone.
We all got it coming. Jesus said none are good, but God alone. He is also Wrath and Destruction.
But the Word of God will never be destroyed. Not by any means of Satan.
God is greater!
Allahu Akbar! I bet he's sick and tired of hearing that shout already.
No rest, day nor night, forever.

All those that glorified the beast before men will have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone.

Even the evil ones love their own, right Horza? You sack of shit.

Whatchu gon do, kill me? I died in 2006 you dipshit. God sent me to Hell and uses me to warn you motherfuckers.

They wont ever repent of pride and hidden wickedness. Then Hell will last forever.

I bet you will repent when the maker gets a hold of your mind. Yeah, you exist because God knows you and the dead WILL repent before him.
Last edited by Knowledge; 10-19-2021 at 01:38 AM..
Old 10-19-2021, 01:49 AM
Fire Giant

Thou shalt not kill.
Thou shalt not send other people to kill for you.
Thou shalt not have any other Gods before Me.
Thou shalt not lie. he knew Iraq did not have weapons of mass destruction. China has weps of mass destruction - go invade them pussy.
Your turn to fight in Desert Storm now, where's that big smile?

George, you ready to experience 9/11 with your cult? Coming soon to YOU.

Hillary, Brittany Murphy and Seth Rich have a present for you in the afterlife.

God Almighty does not fuck around. Best thing these people can do is hope they never die or see any judgement.

Yea, the one speaking thru me is all of us' Father. Repent, and sin no more.

DID YOU KNOW JESUS CHRIST HAS THE POWER ON EARTH TO FORGIVE SIN?

No wonder Linda hated to hear me talk about the world. I lose my cool every time I remember or see new evil.
RIP Linda. COVID got your body, but not your soul

RIP Colin, Jesus forgave you. With this thought from God I am born again.

The storm dissipated. Go back to your normal chat.

I apologize for bearing false witness and calling you evil, Horza. I sense you've seen alotta evil shit from people not on TV.

Let Heaven rejoice before the Lamb.
Last edited by Knowledge; 10-19-2021 at 02:03 AM..
Old 10-19-2021, 02:10 AM
Fire Giant

Now I've got the thought in my head that no one ever goes past death.
I've had that thought since early childhood.
Is the Bible just bullshit?

Or is life healthy - Heaven
and dying - Hell

Either way, we're all fucked.

Maybe the real God is evil and lied about all the religions.
Old 10-19-2021, 07:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No basis here but actual prejudice. In reality I am maniacally hardworking, loyal, and diligent. Which is why you openly reply here your acquiescence to inferior character, compared with my father or husband. I guess the argument is that I am an evil succubus but i just don't know about that.

Also what does "gave up your rites as a man" mean? Do you understand that aside from the outdated virulent prejudice, your position ITT maintains no logical consistency and borders on sounding schizophrenic?

But anyway, do keep looking up to men of substance and character, while spewing venom at the women they love. You very confused sad man.
Call me schiz and outdated but you chopped your wang and gave up manhood. Please, stop trying to get at me with your ball-less posting.
Old 10-19-2021, 07:38 AM
Banned

Oh dangit, I was deleting to do my edit game.

Anyway, schiz and outdated isn't really what I called you. I'm telling you that's the best-case interpretation. For my money, a bitter man of poor character reaching as deep as he can to cover his very embarrassing prejudice is what you really are.

Also, low IQ -- you posted a pic where the Chad respects pronouns and familial ties. You worship men better than you. You are content with being inferior. Willingly. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You are openly submissive. To other men only. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] The only guy like you I know irl with the INTENSE anti trans thing with all the FNC trappings, I happen to know from his wife engages in actual BBC cuck fetishism that she finds hilarious. Have you ever asked a woman to say something about black dick while you're coming, blake?
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 10-19-2021 at 07:46 AM..
Old 10-19-2021, 07:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh dangit, I was deleting to do my edit game.

Anyway, schiz and outdated isn't really what I called you. I'm telling you that's the best-case interpretation. For my money, a bitter man of poor character reaching as deep as he can to cover his very embarrassing prejudice is what you really are.

Also, low IQ -- you posted a pic where the Chad respects pronouns and familial ties. You worship men better than you. You are content with being inferior. Willingly. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fixated on a comic strip, call me schiz and low IQ. Backtracking now because you got called out. I don't care about what you consider prejudice and you chopped your sac. You have no standards worth considering.

Go ahead and make another grabby post then claim its just me flirting with you or some other twisted nonsense.
Old 10-19-2021, 07:48 AM
Banned

Who's backtracking? I mean I guess you are backwards and out of date. Sorry that trying to get to the heart of the source of that made me look like an injured animal to a hyena or something and got you yapping gibberish.

You don't even defend your own honor, you just claim I'm worse. Because I exist while trans. While acquiescing to the superiority of the men in my life to yourself. Since you haven't made any attempts at backtracking that I will take the W. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 10-19-2021 at 07:51 AM..
Old 10-19-2021, 07:51 AM
Planar Protector

*smacks lips*

mmm the paste tastes delicious