Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Colin Powell A War Criminal?
Yes 6 35.29%
No 6 35.29%
Bush Towers 5 29.41%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2021, 08:19 PM
Banned

I mean that's true.

*Old guy with cancer dies* - "Aw, too bad"
*Old guy with cancer dies while having covid* - "OMG SEE GET VAXXED AHHHHH!!"

He was like 90 and had cancer. A cold would have killed him, it tells us nothing about the danger of covid itself.

It makes much more sense to say he died of cancer while having covid, than the insane statement: "He died of covid while having CANCER". They weren't even specific with the headlines, it was just "covid complications". Yeah having cancer is a nasty covid complication I hear. Oh and he was vaxxed.

Dear god people get a grip.
Old 10-19-2021, 08:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean that's true.

He was like 90 and had cancer. A cold would have killed him, it tells us nothing about the danger of covid itself.

It makes much more sense to say he died of cancer while having covid, than the insane statement: "He died of covid while having CANCER". They weren't even specific with the headlines, it was just "covid complications". Yeah having cancer is a nasty covid complication I hear. Oh and he was vaxxed.

You don't put the fine print in the headline.
Old 10-19-2021, 09:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean that's true.

I think what he saying is that it wouldn't be surprising that Powell's death would be labeled as having died from Covid if he was unvaxxed

His point kinda went woosh over everyone's head. Maybe it was his sarcasm. Dunno.

Just sayin
Old 10-19-2021, 10:30 PM
Planar Protector

The lack of creativity in the bush tower option is disappointing.
Old 10-19-2021, 10:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Powell

"I'm still a Republican. And I think the Republican Party needs me more than the Democratic Party needs me," he told MSNBC in 2014.

"You can be a Republican and still feel strongly about issues such as immigration and improving our education system and doing something about some of the social problems that exist in our society and our country."

But since 2008, he has endorsed Democrats for the presidency, twice backing Barack Obama, and then Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden.
Man there is some cognitive dissonance there. I'm wondering if this guy spent his whole life not understanding wtf he believes and why he is doing what he does.
Old 10-19-2021, 10:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The lack of creativity in the bush tower option is disappointing.
I went there, but pulled back at the last minute
Old 10-20-2021, 12:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man there is some cognitive dissonance there. I'm wondering if this guy spent his whole life not understanding wtf he believes and why he is doing what he does.
No it's called:

THE PARTIES FILPED

Im not just sayin it.
Old 10-20-2021, 12:21 AM
Banned

That is a pretty scary quote. Hate to think that the people making these decisions have such unexamined lives. Nice is different than good as they say
Old 10-20-2021, 12:25 AM
Planar Protector

I always thought he was a butt kisser and he was just a democrat but he was in the army and kissed so many butts to get there that he just cant admit that he was a democrat.

That is until the parties flipped when he was able to start openly supporting their candidates

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-20-2021, 12:30 AM
Planar Protector

I'm still not vaccinated, masked, or sanitized.

last week i licked a grocery store floor because my friend was bitching about germs and sanitization.

Thats why i don't get sick, I expose myself to everything.

like a decade ago, i drank some round-up because people were bitching about how it causes cancer.

can't kill me.
Closed Thread