Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2021, 02:43 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shut the fuck up beef, you are literally the most aggressive retard in this community. You are the walking embodiment of small dick energy. You make a half a good play and talk about it for two weeks, or pretend that you're good at the game. News flash, you're not good at this game, or any game.

I'd pay to watch you stream. I'm trying to see your slack jawed retard ass trying to entertain people. "I DID IT, BEEF TAGGED THE MOB YOU'RE WELCOME I'M THE BEST" But you won't, because nobody likes you, and deep down you know this.

Not even your wife.
Damn.
Old 11-02-2021, 02:45 PM
Banned

beef should stream so we can all see his fat greasy body like conda
Old 11-02-2021, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shut the fuck up beef, you are literally the most aggressive retard in this community. You are the walking embodiment of small dick energy. You make a half a good play and talk about it for two weeks, or pretend that you're good at the game. News flash, you're not good at this game, or any game.

I'd pay to watch you stream. I'm trying to see your slack jawed retard ass trying to entertain people. "I DID IT, BEEF TAGGED THE MOB YOU'RE WELCOME I'M THE BEST" But you won't, because nobody likes you, and deep down you know this.

Not even your wife.
Mic drop, good to see ya brah
Old 11-02-2021, 03:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Not even your wife.
^what mental retardation looks and sounds like, spot on bud. lol
Old 11-02-2021, 04:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

Not even your wife.
10/10 rant and flame. nice.
Old 11-02-2021, 04:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:

Not even your wife.
Now THIS is the RnF we've all been craving.
Old 11-02-2021, 05:40 PM
Orc

Quote:

Not even your wife.
I doubt he's married. Someone who lets elf pixel pilots who live rent free in his head make him so angry can't be getting laid.
Old 11-02-2021, 06:07 PM
Sarnak

Wink

Quote:

Not even your wife.
When I learned that Beef was actually a NJ State cop, it was like an Ah-HA moment where everything about him suddenly made sense. That explains it all really. He was probably some tiny dick no life fuck in High School that decided he needed to take a position of authority to make himself feel important enough that he could demand the "respect" he never got in life.

Most power hungry shit head cops fit that MO. They were either bullied all through high school, or they WERE the bully in school. With Beef, you can tell that small semblance of power and authority went RIGHT to his head, and now influences his actions and attitude on a 22 year old elf sim MMO.

Also Toryas nailed it, there's no way someone that sad and angry at the world is getting laid. Although... there are always those dumbass women who just love a man in uniform, I'm pretty sure once they spend 5 minutes with him they'd be running for the hills.
Old 11-02-2021, 06:20 PM
Sarnak

YESSSS LET THE HATE FLOW THROUGH YOU
Old 11-02-2021, 07:24 PM
Banned

Hahaha that was pretty good Twochain.
Closed Thread