Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2022, 01:04 AM
Banned

[QUOTE=Elizondo;3410496]

This guy is my #1 fan.
Old 01-13-2022, 01:32 AM
Planar Protector

People are still talking about this shit? Life in my cave is fantastic, stay out
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 01-13-2022, 02:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Twitter is not the real world. The vast majority of the people you lump into "the left" don't think our sacred institutions are all racist, nor do they support the riots.
Oh good! Well you can be the first to let them know
Old 01-13-2022, 09:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude you're just posting complete nonsense

come back to Reality, Man
Don’t worry Elizondo no one can take your title.
Old 01-13-2022, 09:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Elizondo
This guy is my #1 fan.
At least you don’t have Elizondo claiming he saw you going to the movies. The guy is a stalker.
Old 01-13-2022, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
from the people that brought you hits like

Jan 6th: The Unarmed Insurrection and

Grandma's facebook is a white supremist terrorist cell

Introducing!: https://www.wbrc.com/2022/01/11/just...tic-terrorism/

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL

Education Secretary Cardona solicited NSBA letter comparing protesting parents to domestic terrorists: email
Old 01-13-2022, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL

Education Secretary Cardona solicited NSBA letter comparing protesting parents to domestic terrorists: email
Well, something has to be done since boots were not used to stomp the neck of Seattle during the Summer of Love. Surely this will work. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-13-2022, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t mind if Dems want to claim “our Democracy was threatened!” by whoever’s claims that the election was stolen

If the election was not stolen, yet this claim caused a legal process to begin where the rightful president was removed and replaced with someone who did not win, that would mean our Democracy failed

THAT IS A COMPLETELY POSSIBLE AND BELIEVABLE SCENARIO. So stick with that!

Whenever Dems act like Jan 6 itself was some sort of legit threat to our democracy I have to laugh because it’s crazy that anyone is that naive to what our military is capable of
You have to win elections man. Trump won in 2016. He lost in 2020

You accept a loss if you’re a man. This is why children in Texas are beaten and forced to play football. Trump got smoked, you don’t get to break into the Capitol building because that pisses you off
Old 01-13-2022, 01:41 PM
Banned

Yeah, republicans dont get to send death threats to public officials anymore. There is finally a place to report it because local police wont do anything.

Ask your local school board members how many death threats and "ill kill your family" type messages they got since republicans started crying about CRT. All because a subject taught in graduate school scares republicans. Now those people will have somewhere to turn to.

Republicans use terror by harassing and badgering officials with death threads and doxing in and effort to make them change their policies or quit. Thats terrorism. Going to their houses to scream at them with bull horns all hours of the night for daring to not teach CRT in schools where its not taught.

Thats why we need an organization like that. Maybe I'll apply.
Old 01-13-2022, 01:53 PM
Banned

Oh look, the national education association has some info about the spike in harassment of school board members, teachers, and other school staff members.

https://www.nea.org/advocating-for-c...public-schools

Like I said, when you hate america, this is how you treat people you hate. Some how, its always the "christians" and GOP types acting a fucking fool, hollering and screaming about how their kids have the right to infect your kids if they say so.

That is how you act when you really have an irrational hatred of someone. Its sickening. These people couldnt teach a class on tying their shoes but have the nerve to say "I should pick what you teach my kids." No. Thats called home school. They all have that option.

Its about masks, too. Parents crying because staff made their kid wear a mask.. I guess if only 350 kids a day are being admitted to the hopsital for covid, could be worse, right?
Closed Thread