Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2013, 11:26 AM
Sarnak

I got 25 int, because you want to hit 200+ int as easily as possible so you can wear HP gear. HP Gear > Stamina
Old 07-24-2013, 12:20 PM
Sarnak

It depends on if you want to think longterm sta is the hardest stat to raise in the game factoring in the gear choices you have available int is easy to max out and typically always cheaper therefore i put all sta on my iksar necro and put the rest in int
Old 07-24-2013, 12:36 PM
Banned

Regen has a cap come Velious. I'm a big fan of erudite necro.

Dont think aura of battle plays into it and not 100% how high zheart takes you. But, aura of battle is def a good pickup on a necro.
Old 07-24-2013, 12:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiku [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alright, rerolling then! How should I spend my points? just 25 int 5 stam?
Back in the day when I played an iksar necromancer I went 25 int, 5 str.

Iksars don't have great starting intelligence so the mana pool is important. The stamina actually means jack squat (you don't get a lot of return on investment for stamina). The 5 extra strength is just extra loot to carry (similar to what you said).

lvl 37 Troll Shaman OF JUSTICE
Old 07-24-2013, 01:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerosys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It depends on if you want to think longterm sta is the hardest stat to raise in the game factoring in the gear choices you have available int is easy to max out and typically always cheaper therefore i put all sta on my iksar necro and put the rest in int
The return for sta isn't worth it, even at lvl 60 a cheap HP item will make up a large portion if not all of the extra HP the sta will give you. Look at it this way, 1 55 HP ring will cover 20 points of sta at lvl 60, and thats 250pp, now how many slots will you need to get 20 INT or 200+ mana without raid drops?

INT all the way.
Last edited by Gadwen; 07-24-2013 at 01:17 PM..
Old 07-24-2013, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
STA gives a horrible return, 2.5HP/1STA at 60, even less at L40. I don't think you were as bad off as you think with 25STR/5INT. Starting at L8 you get the lich line anyways, therefore making mana regen more important than total mana. Less encumbrance issues are nothing to turn your nose up at, especially when you have to carry pet weapons because you can't summon them (mage).
True but weight reduction bags aren't too tricky to get hold of as you level, I see Shralok Packs being sold in EC every time I pass through [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-24-2013, 05:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AexDestroy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got 25 int, because you want to hit 200+ int as easily as possible so you can wear HP gear. HP Gear > Stamina
+1

The idea of adding STA to a necro is not well thought out. Much better to put it all into INT and a tad into STR and raise HP through actual "HP Gear".

STA does almost nothing for a necro in regards to HP boost - waste of stats.
Closed Thread