Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2021, 04:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't make list and people revere my achievements. feelsgoodman.
lol
Old 08-28-2021, 07:44 AM
Planar Protector

Nexii get a nomination yet? Posts unwanted erotic fanfiction in chapters to an audience that didn't seem to want to be an audience. Weighs in on unrelated topics with life experience as a [redacted] BDSM loving furry. Perpetual victim. Generally oblivious to the point of things, projecting venomous failed relationship trauma onto anyone who reminds her of her ex.
Old 08-28-2021, 09:16 AM
Banned

I always think of nexii as more of an "it".
Old 08-28-2021, 09:22 AM
Planar Protector

Yeah, that's just dehumanizing. Be nice to people please.
Old 08-28-2021, 09:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol
+1 Achievement Reverence <3
Old 08-28-2021, 10:55 AM
Sarnak

Cecily big mad/jealous of me because her life has been a failure in every way unlike mine. She (and that's generous to use 'she') failed at transitioning, she's never been in a serious relationship, and she's never held a professional job. Probably has only gotten by due to family charity. Won't last a month as a nurse even if she graduates cause she's a psycho who hates and stalks people like a jilted male would do. All she has in life is this forum for a game she quit because she was so anti-social that no guild would have her around.

Yet she thinks she's better than me cause I'm a furry or something. Lol
Old 08-28-2021, 10:57 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cecily big mad/jealous of me because her life has been a failure in every way unlike mine. She (and that's generous to use 'she') failed at transitioning, she's never been in a serious relationship, and she's never held a professional job. Probably has only gotten by due to family charity. Won't last a month as a nurse even if she graduates cause she's a psycho who hates and stalks people like a jilted male would do. All she has in life is this forum for a game she quit because she was so anti-social that no guild would have her around.

Yet she thinks she's better than me cause I'm a furry or something. Lol
This may be the most vile post i have seen on these forums.
Old 08-28-2021, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

I mean yea: she’s definitely better than you because you’re a furry.
Old 08-28-2021, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Unhappy

Cecily is quite witty when she wants to be and I’ve enjoyed her presence here for years.

Idk if annoying is the right word, but the people in the off topic board spamming weird politics make me feel sorta sad. Like we’re so divided now we can’t even agree on a basic set of facts to discuss intelligently. Conspiracy theories, anti-science nonsense, and straight up bigoted hate abound rn. People from all sides of these issues just keep adding more fuel to the fire lol
Old 08-28-2021, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cecily is quite witty when she wants to be and I’ve enjoyed her presence here for years.

Idk if annoying is the right word, but the people in the off topic board spamming weird politics make me feel sorta sad. Like we’re so divided now we can’t even agree on a basic set of facts to discuss intelligently. Conspiracy theories, anti-science nonsense, and straight up bigoted hate abound rn. People from all sides of these issues just keep adding more fuel to the fire lol
The funny thing is, we try to figure out what the problem is but this is quite literally: the result of capitalism.

If you look at everyone's problem, it's always centered around something that is caused by a capitalist system. People replacing them at work, drug problems, social degradation.

If the state of the world today is evidence of anything it's that capitalism failed hard lol fucking shitter system.

It cant do anything to stop this chaotic downward spiral. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer, the middle class get called nazi's.

We're running at peak capitalism right now, best possible outcome, because that's what we've had.

This is America at it's best lol
Closed Thread