Default Worried bout my tuna boi

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3608771...wan-air-space/
Old 09-06-2021, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

non-story, your dumb
Old 09-06-2021, 08:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
non-story, your dumb
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-06-2021, 09:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everybody does this ALL the time, the US even does it to CANADA FFS!

It's not belligerence, it's State mischief. Probably baiting an argument in whatever international body gets to deal with irl lawyerquest.

Fizzlethorpe bless this gay Earth.
Old 09-06-2021, 11:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everybody does this ALL the time, the US even does it to CANADA FFS!

It's not belligerence, it's State mischief. Probably baiting an argument in whatever international body gets to deal with irl lawyerquest.

Fizzlethorpe bless this gay Earth.
The difference being, the US doesn't claim to own Canada and threaten reprisal against countries that recognize Canada's independence.
Old 09-07-2021, 12:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The difference being, the US doesn't claim to own Canada and threaten reprisal against countries that recognize Canada's independence.
bingo
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-07-2021, 01:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bingo
Maybe on your card old man, but the CCP isn't gonna risk a nuclear exchange over fucking Taiwan. Non-starter.
Old 09-07-2021, 03:31 AM
Fire Giant

Thought this was going to be a thread about Tbro's mental health. He's become a real poopy-pants lately.
Old 09-07-2021, 04:06 AM
Orc

Taiwan will eventually be invaded.

I have no doubt the Taiwanese will kill a lot of Communists, and make the campaign as painful for the CCP as possible. But eventually Taiwan will succumb.

The CCP can only invade during October or April because that's when the water in the strait is calm enough for them to make a crossing.

Afghanistan and the weakness of Biden has emboldened the CCP. If I was the CCP, I'd invade Taiwan next month because I don't think the US will do anything to stop it.

The first hours of invasion, CCP will activate their sleeper agents in Taiwan and possibly do a decapitation strike on high ranking Taiwanese politicians and Taiwan Military leadership. They will bombard Taiwan with missiles and bombers. Taiwan will probably put up a good fight, but time and manpower isn't in their favor.

If I was Taiwan, I'd create some nuclear weapons quick to keep the CCP on their side of the strait.

The PLA have carrier killing missiles to keep the US out of the war. Not to mention all the ballistic missiles they got pointed at Guam.
Old 09-07-2021, 04:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Taiwan will eventually be invaded.

I have no doubt the Taiwanese will kill a lot of Communists, and make the campaign as painful for the CCP as possible. But eventually Taiwan will succumb.

The CCP can only invade during October or April because that's when the water in the strait is calm enough for them to make a crossing.

Afghanistan and the weakness of Biden has emboldened the CCP. If I was the CCP, I'd invade Taiwan next month because I don't think the US will do anything to stop it.

The first hours of invasion, CCP will activate their sleeper agents in Taiwan and possibly do a decapitation strike on high ranking Taiwanese politicians and Taiwan Military leadership. They will bombard Taiwan with missiles and bombers. Taiwan will probably put up a good fight, but time and manpower isn't in their favor.

If I was Taiwan, I'd create some nuclear weapons quick to keep the CCP on their side of the strait.

The PLA have carrier killing missiles to keep the US out of the war. Not to mention all the ballistic missiles they got pointed at Guam.
Let's not forget you guys predicted Trump would get re-elected in a landside too.
Closed Thread