Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2021, 02:12 PM
Banned

Mannastone was the reason quest exp was turned off for the first few weeks of Kunark

thanks!
Old 09-13-2021, 02:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by avitar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't tell if you have your app in with them or if its just Stokholm syndrome. It was very sporty of them to pull Sev from triplets to your Koi camp and drop it.
It wasn't intentional. You FOW are so blinded with hatred that it's just sad.
Old 09-13-2021, 02:13 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by avitar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't tell if you have your app in with them or if its just Stokholm syndrome. It was very sporty of them to pull Sev from triplets to your Koi camp and drop it.
I'll be fair and add 99% of my interactions with individuals have been great, but together at raid time, shit gets a little crazy.
Old 09-13-2021, 02:37 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
I'll be fair and add 99% of my interactions with individuals have been great, but together at raid time, shit gets a little crazy.
It's almost like Seal Team isn't some evil entity out to train you at every opportunity but NTOV is just a messy zone...
Old 09-13-2021, 03:20 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that is completely false. they have very good sport from my experience.
Have you been asleep the past two years?

Kingdom and Seal Team used to be at each other’s throats petitioning left and right. Too bad you can’t see it because ST deleted the old green UN it in a fit of rage after stealing an open server Vox experience from a bunch of us casuals. You know - that week they got raid banned indefinitely. How non-toxic of them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

How could anyone paint Seal Team as vindictive?! Why would any small guilds on the server think that?! That would almost be like the rumor of Kingdom almost falling apart multiple times and spamming heavy recruiting tells to everyone on the entire server in a desperate attempt to stay afloat. Next thing you know they’ll be saying Seal Team rogues defrauded the beads list screwing over a dozen people and ST’s first reaction was to back those players. Rumors amirite?

Congrats on your peaceful rotated Vulak loot tho. Keep up the bootlicking or it might go away. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-13-2021, 03:31 PM
Banned

we're talking about the current situation not fucking 1-2 years ago
Old 09-13-2021, 03:32 PM
Banned

plus you could say the same with ven + BDA lotus merging because they ven was dying

and needed help

not sure what your fussing about
Old 09-13-2021, 04:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
plus you could say the same with ven + BDA lotus merging because they ven was dying

and needed help

not sure what your fussing about
Double post geez

ST hasn't changed dude.... Lols

[ Kurrat - Arch Mage ]
[ Kurrate - Crusader ]
<Legacy of Fire>

Old 09-13-2021, 04:33 PM
Aviak

Fantastic thread OP, very enjoyable to read. I especially enjoyed the hatred coming from FoW in an effort to disprove your claim, and in the process validating it. I hope this one goes a bit longer, it's been a nice glimpse into our community.
Old 09-13-2021, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah credit where due, OP actually created a green raid drama thread, usually this place is dominated by blue drama going in circles endlessly.
Closed Thread