Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2021, 05:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You go to a local clinic to have a licensed medical professional record your height, weight, BMI, burst/sustained run speed on a treadmill, jump height, other biometrics, etc. for submission to the developer as part of the character creation process and that determines your character's abilities.
Crap, I'm 76 years old. That would really suck.
Old 09-14-2021, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

Warcraft 3 was another game with an amazing map editor for creating custom games. Some of my favorite old games were wc3 custom games.
Old 09-14-2021, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shourty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Crap, I'm 76 years old. That would really suck.
Lucky, I hope EQ emu is around when I'm 76 provided I don't have anything better to do.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 09-14-2021, 05:36 PM
Banned

Maybe you get a really high wis score or bigger manapool the more your physical attributes suck.

Eqemu could gain a ton of potential if we got a solid level editor for it.
Old 09-14-2021, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

We are discussing Roblox i guess, nevermind.
Old 09-14-2021, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Starkind - Yeah I really miss all the custom levels from Unreal tournament. So many awesome levels. I loved the toy story levels that happened before toy story, where a room and its regular items are the barriers in the level. So much fun in those glorious times.

Then in rainbow six ravenshield there were amazing custom pistols only and sniper rifles only levels. I ruled at the glass levels where you can see through all the barriers and have to get the drop on a guy anyways. So much fun.

The present overdesigned bullshit games are less fun. No question.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 09-14-2021, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lucky, I hope EQ emu is around when I'm 76 provided I don't have anything better to do.
I get jelly of my friends who got to experience 95-2005 era PC gaming while in their 30's, with the extra cash. At least I got to experience it, my later 20s and 30s regrettable years in the hobby.

Computers were a certain way for ages, i could do nothing but pine for it. They gave me 5 years before retarding it all beyond oblivion in the name of 'progress'.. in fact it started around the time of Oblivion.
Old 09-14-2021, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Well - our 76 year old friend would almost certainly trade what he has for your youth.

Enjoy your lot, whatever it may be. I got to play EQ when I had the time to play it. I may regret not focusing on other things, but at least I didn't spend my time doing bad things and ruining my life in a different way.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 09-14-2021, 06:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well - our 76 year old friend would almost certainly trade what he has for your youth.

Enjoy your lot, whatever it may be. I got to play EQ when I had the time to play it. I may regret not focusing on other things, but at least I didn't spend my time doing bad things and ruining my life in a different way.
I wish I could trade all I have and go quietly into the night to someone healthy and vital. It's not that I don't like what I have or don't enjoy it. Or that I'm unhappy. I'm actually pretty happy and content in a lot of ways.

I just wish I could enjoy it more and make something. I know some strong and healthy kid would hopefully.
Old 09-14-2021, 06:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wish I could trade all I have and go quietly into the night to someone healthy and vital. It's not that I don't like what I have or don't enjoy it. Or that I'm unhappy. I'm actually pretty happy and content in a lot of ways.

I just wish I could enjoy it more and make something. I know some strong and healthy kid would hopefully.
Not me and i know you don't think that, i spend my waking hours here psycho posting to the other elfs, lmao. But first i must give my daily thanks for Steve Jobs, because of him psycho is normal.

-sent from my Borg Device