Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Should RNF posts raise yo post count?
yea 25 20.49%
YEA 97 79.51%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2011, 05:45 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

Daxum encouraged MQ use before it was a legit server
Old 03-30-2011, 05:46 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Kazowi

Thats called playing smart. L2P pal. Why would I run around solo as a warrior buffless? Does that make sense or sound smart to you? Probably why you can't handle pvp bro nig dog. I may have had clerics and some pals with me but thats only called playing smart in my book.

I did use MQ in 2007 summer when VZTZ had less than 20 people playing it. Before you probably even knew about EQ emulator. I used it for the map function to find pvp in a baren wasteland of nobody. Soon as daxum said no more i stopped, but ride my nuts bro im ready for it.
Old 03-30-2011, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

2 things i'm going to completely love about P99 RED is

1. Anonymous works, no more /who all zone shit, finally pvp will be a surprise!
2. No more 2 boxing, vztz sucked because if you wanted to compete on any level you always needed full raid buff, even for simple 1v1 pvp.
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 03-30-2011, 05:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazowi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats called playing smart. L2P pal. Why would I run around solo as a warrior buffless? Does that make sense or sound smart to you? Probably why you can't handle pvp bro nig dog. I may have had clerics and some pals with me but thats only called playing smart in my book.
I'm assuming you boxed the cleric.

I don't think boxing will be allowed.

Would you still play a warrior ?
Old 03-30-2011, 05:54 PM
Aviak

Well it's down to intuition at the end of the day, the people trying to exploit loop holes are the people who are trying to swindle their way around a GM, which basically comes down to the point of view from 2 people. Sirken did an outstanding job when it came down to most situations as a GM on vz/tz, the situations you're talking about mostly came from people like Puma etc who didn't want to let the server breathe, freezing people in pvp for no reason and so on.

From reading through petitions personally the community isn't so bad, most problems came from game mechanics like i said in an earlier post, any whiny petitions were just basically lack of knowledge about the game etc, i myself got accused of cheating several times as you know when voidd decided to set 2h weapon delay to 0 by accident, most of this servers problems came from game mechanics and GM's. The community does have plenty of morons in it, but that's life.

A decent ruleset written by 10 of the community with Gm involvement, and if we can get 5 Sirkens to police the server then we win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto View Post
go hang yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrmacht View Post
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO ROOT, LETS DUEL, NO ROOTS, I GET TO START ON 100% HP AND YOU ON 50% BECAUSE YOU HIT HARDER THAN ME.
Quote:
<cc0> Bombfist: I hear chicks want to do you based on the power of your voice alone
<cc0> respect
Bombfist The Lizard King: Bringing Basketball to Degenerate Trolls since 1999
Old 03-30-2011, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Sirken did a good job, however when people break the rules, third strike should be it imo. Must have some kind of real punishment, which we lacked on vztz..
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 03-30-2011, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Definitely rolling monk, im glad I won't have to waste time buffing. Just gotta cyber walks shaman so he lets me make potions.
Old 03-30-2011, 05:57 PM
Aviak

I solo'd as a monk, but i wont be playing melee if this is released as classic with the state of classic hit tables etc, shaman or wizard will be the way to go.

Quote:
go hang yourself.
Quote:
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO ROOT, LETS DUEL, NO ROOTS, I GET TO START ON 100% HP AND YOU ON 50% BECAUSE YOU HIT HARDER THAN ME.
Quote:
<cc0> Bombfist: I hear chicks want to do you based on the power of your voice alone
<cc0> respect
Old 03-30-2011, 05:57 PM
Banned

You got me for buffs big knuck
Old 03-30-2011, 05:58 PM
Aviak

monk is going to blow balls knuckle, i mean it's my favourite class of any game i've ever played, pending testing i don't think i can handle punching people with white treant fists for 30's

Quote:
go hang yourself.
Quote:
Quote:
<cc0> respect
Closed Thread