Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Green Bugs

Old 03-16-2022, 02:00 AM
Kobold

Default Qeynos badge 4

The investigator in the Aquaducts is nowhere to be found, hasn't spawned in the past 48 hours. Shouldn't be a plague thing as many people were doing this quest during the plague worried it would be taken away after the plague, not to mention all other investigators/interrogators are present
Old 03-16-2022, 08:28 AM
Developer

If you’re on green, then it’s not out yet.
Old 03-16-2022, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

This quest progresses throughout the plague. Badge 1/2 were only available the first couple months, Oobnopterbevny didnt start spawning until recently to finish Badge 3. The final steps of the quest may be in the next era update

Also no worry about this quest going away, it remains after the Plague events are over
Old 03-16-2022, 02:37 PM
Kobold

Ah it does appear I misremembered as I thought it was released with Stonebrunt but it looks like it released the month after (so our next patch).

In that case its a bug in that after finishing the 3rd quest Vegalys shouldn't have the dialogue script for starting the 4th quest and shouldn't take/give me the Seal in exchange for the 3rd amulet. (Could provide ZAM discussion for the time period if it isn't considered a bug but I think that's a different forums)

Regardless I'll bank the seal until next patch. Thank you
Old 01-21-2023, 05:38 PM
Developer

Currently Vegalys only discusses the 4th quest if September 2001 patch is active.

In response to "Advance further":

Before September 2001:
Quote:
Interested in advancing further are you? Excellent, we are ready to begin the next phase of our operation. We have gathered a great deal of information as a result of the latest series of arrests. We do require [interrogators] that are able to pry the information we require out those less than willing to talk. Also, Velarte Selire at the Temple of Life is looking for help with his [research]. You may wish to talk with him.
After September 2001:
Quote:
Interested in helping us further? We continue to gather valuable information. We still require [interrogators] that are able to pry the information we require out those less then willing to talk. Also, Velarte Selire at the Temple of Life is looking for help with his [research] so you may wish to talk with him. Lastly, we now have information we believe may lead us to the [individual that unleashed this plague] in the first place.