Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Old 02-13-2021, 03:47 AM
Sarnak

Default Europa is recruiting

Europa is recruiting.

We are the oldest active guild on the server and are looking for new members. We want drama free, fun and helpful players on Euro times plus (we do have a number of US members who play euro friendly times). We are respectful to each other, supportive in achieving goals and love to crawl some dungeons over a beer! Currently no level limit and you can have alts in other guilds. So if you are new to Blue and need a home or thinking of stepping back from the raid scene check us out.

Casuals ftw:
We are a predominantly casual guild who do weekly guild events for epics, quest mobs, armour farms, cash camps, dungeon crawls, alt levelling sessions and a we have a wide range of guild bots to support our members goals. Despite playing super (2-3 nights a week!) a week casually myself, picking up full skyshrine, epics, sky and some BiS loot is very achievable. Additional bonus is laughing at the frequent mishaps - from falling through Howling Stones carpets multiple times, to turning up to raid nights in the wrong zone and training yourself!

Raiding:
For those interested we also have access to high end raid content (especially so these days with the draft and rotations) as part of AEGIS and our members also attend Lighthouse open raids. Our raiding core have helped kill and in some cases won loot from Vulak, Yelinak, Gozzrem, LTK, Dain, Gorenaire, Severilous, Trakanon, Talendor, triplets, Koi, Vyemm, Statue and AoW in the last few months. That's without pooping into a single sock (well, maybe just one but that was to see if it was possible - messy)

Resources:
Website, discord, mob time of death tracker, tracking core, spell, sky and guild banks, guild bots, level 52 dragon crew, helpful friendly members with a good server reputation.

For more info reach out to our officers Cellar, Erlig or Solve online and check out the website below:

https://www.europaguild.eu/forum/index.php

Thanks/cheers/merci/gracias/grazie/danke/dzieki/tack. See you in game!

The old recruitment thread was 9 years old so apologies for a new one!
Old 02-13-2021, 08:22 AM
Large Bat

Is this guild related to the europa on druzzil ro live?
Old 02-13-2021, 08:34 AM
Sarnak

I had a look at our history post on our forums and got the following:
Regarding the name of the Guild, it came from a good friend of mine called Reloo. She was in a guild with the same name on Druzzil Ro live server

Otherwise no link i don't believe
Old 02-13-2021, 03:31 PM
Aviak

Great group of folks!! Highly recommend. Watch out for the Iksar SK who feigns on enrage in HoT and wipes out the DPS! Other than that five stars.
Old 02-14-2021, 03:23 AM
Sarnak

Haha! He paid the price with an enforced "Bodycount" surname and disclaimer, no Euros were hurt in this incident
Old 02-22-2021, 11:07 AM
Sarnak

Currently sitting with 5 trialists - but a few are due to graduate this week so I just about have the spare brain power for another couple if anyone wants to get an app in!
Old 02-25-2021, 04:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
We are the oldest active guild on the server
Now I feel kinda proud - Antibus & Reloo etc founded Europa, but I had the chance to contribute to the revival after a long period of inactivity, joining forces with Antibus - the 2nd generation Europa started out basically with him, Reloo, 2-3 other people and me, way pre Kunark release on Blue - it's been so long I forgot... 2011 maybe?

Anyways... Go Europa! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

/Slozem
Old 02-26-2021, 04:53 AM
Sarnak

You should be proud, it's a great legacy and despite quieter periods and hard-core raiding periods the guild hasn't deviated from the principles it was founded on. Drama free fun with friends, can't beat it!
Old 02-26-2021, 05:56 AM
Planar Protector

Europa might want to regroup on Green. Lots of potential there, many euros and no euro guild.
Old 02-26-2021, 06:39 AM
Sarnak

Some of our long time bluebies went over to green and play casually in <Friends Unanimous>, they sometimes hop back onto Blue for raids and catch ups.

Our day yesterday went something like:
Vilefang
Venril Sathir (Remains)
Faydedar
General V'ghera
Master Yael

Lots of loot and fun had by all without staying up late!