Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2019, 04:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who said anything about faking?
You did.

You called them 'faux queens'.

How do you know they're faux?

QUIT MANSPLAINING
Old 01-07-2019, 04:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by costanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
would sig this if i was more on ur nuts
I'll win you one day
Old 01-07-2019, 04:33 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-07-2019, 04:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You did.

You called them 'faux queens'.

How do you know they're faux?

QUIT MANSPLAINING
that's what a female queen is called.
Old 01-07-2019, 04:59 PM
Banned

Joe Biden doesn't get it

Honestly, any poll that shows that dude ahead...just link them now so I know which firms produce stupid, useless, and inaccurate polls. There is 0% this dude being the nominee.
Old 01-07-2019, 05:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Joe Biden doesn't get it

Honestly, any poll that shows that dude ahead...just link them now so I know which firms produce stupid, useless, and inaccurate polls. There is 0% this dude being the nominee.
How you want to bet your party's hijackers make him the nominee anyways; just like they did Hillary? 100$ paypal bet?

The uni-party tried to "make" Jeb, too.

We beat them, you guys laid down for them and pretended like you with "with her" last go around.

Why do you think none of us take you guys seriously anymore?
Last edited by Throndor; 01-07-2019 at 05:06 PM..
Old 01-07-2019, 05:08 PM
Banned

Clinton was uniquely powerful in the DNC. Clinton wins and it pays to back Clinton, these were simply facts of life for anyone that worked anywhere near democratic politics for like 20 years. Even when Clinton lost the 2008 election -- she had ways of making enimies of her during that time pay.

I never thought Bernie had a chance of beating Clinton -- many others that voted for him thought the same.

But Clinton is done, and Biden is no Clinton. Just like Jeb Bush is no Clinton. There was very little comparable to the kind of following and power Clinton represented. Anyone with natural conservative tendencies that finds their way into the Democratic party -- loves figures like Clinton because she is powerful. Conservatives almost always side with the powerful.
Old 01-07-2019, 05:08 PM
Banned

https://abc7news.com/alleged-gunman-...ation/5020116/

In other news. This shit went down less than 3 miles from my apartment this weekend.

Anyone care to guess HOW they "cannot identify" the man who was fatally shot, after working at the location for nearly 20 years?
Old 01-07-2019, 05:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clinton was uniquely powerful in the DNC. Clinton wins and it pays to back Clinton, these were simply facts of life for anyone that worked anywhere near democratic politics for like 20 years.

I never thought Bernie had a chance of beating Clinton -- many others that voted for him thought the same.

But Clinton is done, and Biden is no Clinton. Just like Jeb Bush is no Clinton. There was very little comparable to the kind of following and power Clinton represented
"uniquely"? hahahahahahahahaha

hahahaha....the Bush's don't have political "Pull"?! HAHAHAHAHAHA! You're fucking hilarious. C'mon man, stop. Next thing you're going to tell me, is that the Kennedy's don't have "pull", or the Rothschilds.....hahahahaha

We're talking about families with legacies that extend back to the founding of the country; often including roots in English Aristocracy and global finance: and what kind kind of shit are you on....!?

You know, people that that racist shitlord Jackson warned us about when he bought us back out of debt-slavery. Ur fucking funny, bro.
Last edited by Throndor; 01-07-2019 at 05:14 PM..
Old 01-07-2019, 05:10 PM
Banned

Biden is another boot-licking Neoliberal. The system likes him.

The DNC still owe Hillary though.

I wouldn't be surprised if she "won" the nominee again.

The Democrats know the average leftist voter won't do shit but accept it.
Closed Thread