Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Old 09-20-2022, 11:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjchanter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's nothing to know bruv

Fungi is 70k according to him
Sea horse belt is probably 30k also
He's on a 100k budget
Jade maces are free and crank well enough for hitting blue mobs

If you think you couldn't solo on a monk with that set up then maybe you don't know anything about monks.
Oof you should probably stick to caster threads.
Old 09-20-2022, 02:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
actually luckily seahorse is only 20k here, that much i can confirm, but IFS is about 10k, jade maces are 1k each approx.

That being said, my druid is almost 57, i might be able to farm the seahorse belt at some point, 57 is a bit of a stretch for that zone so im probably delusional.
I have never seen a druid solo that camp. I'm not sure if it's possible, but maybe if they found a way to snare park the elemental out of the way? Might be an interesting puzzle for a 60 druid. You basically have to be factioned to solo it, too, as far as I can tell. So don't take any SG faction hits if you want to try.
Old 09-20-2022, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

Honestly for 20k better off porting for a while than trying to farm it on a 57 druid.
Old 09-20-2022, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah better off porting or doing other things than trying to solo (definitely) or even win in a group.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 09-20-2022, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

I'm doing a similar monk twink. How much worse is an RBB than a Seahorse belt? Obviously the haste is a bit less, but the stats are just as good imo.
Old 09-20-2022, 03:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tewaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm doing a similar monk twink. How much worse is an RBB than a Seahorse belt? Obviously the haste is a bit less, but the stats are just as good imo.
They're both essentially the same price. I'd go with Seahorse.
Old 09-20-2022, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

You buy the one for sale then never revisit ec

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 09-20-2022, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tewaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
3% more haste is nothing to sneeze at. Will you notice it on a single mob? Probably not, but over the course of the char's leveling time to 60? I'll take the 34%.

Going from RBG to RBB used to be a pretty big deal upgrade.
Last edited by Toxigen; 09-20-2022 at 05:48 PM..
Old 09-20-2022, 07:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivitron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have never seen a druid solo that camp. I'm not sure if it's possible, but maybe if they found a way to snare park the elemental out of the way? Might be an interesting puzzle for a 60 druid. You basically have to be factioned to solo it, too, as far as I can tell. So don't take any SG faction hits if you want to try.
Yeah I don't think it's possible for a druid. I'm sure they could execute the kill, but that's not the challenge with fellspine as you know.
Old 09-21-2022, 04:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatChapp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I don't think it's possible for a druid. I'm sure they could execute the kill, but that's not the challenge with fellspine as you know.
Can you ensnare the elemental and it doesn't reset while ensnared? If so, my best theory (all untested, I have an enchanter not a druid): set a bear pet on the ph, go to that hallway near the ww zoneline, pet attack the ph. Does the elemental come solo? I think it might: the pet directly aggros the ph, so you get social aggro on the elemental, but the ph gets blurred because you are on land, hopefully leaving you with just social aggro on the elemental, which doesn't social more mobs.

If snare parking the elemental is possible, you might be able to charm-suicide the ph into the other two mobs. After that you would be left with one seahorse and one mermaid in the camp for charm 1v1.