Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Old 11-14-2022, 05:06 PM
Sarnak

I’m not sure how you’d do on a single caster mob as a warrior but the mage epic turn in npcs all have relatively low HP for their levels, they summon NO pet, they are probably never camped and give no loot / faction hits. They can take you all the way to 51 pretty easily. At your level you would want the gnome named “Rykas” in Lake Rathe. All by himself on an island - 6 min spawn.

Elendil's Giveaway
Old 11-14-2022, 05:09 PM
Sarnak

There’s also a rogue npc one island over named Kanthurn or something. Same lvl 37 like Rykas. Very easy kill, also 6 min spawn.

Elendil's Giveaway
Old 11-14-2022, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually, it's unfortunate to say, but the Per-Level guide is not so great for soloing warriors. People have only added four warrior-friendly spots in the entire guide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I probably should get more active on adding to the wiki. I should add Tomekeeper Danl to the leveling guide.
Old 11-15-2022, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually, it's unfortunate to say, but the Per-Level guide is not so great for soloing warriors. People have only added four warrior-friendly spots in the entire guide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Has it got the triggered froglok in Misty’s Thicket? That can be a good one if in a bind. Najena skeletons are good 30ish too.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 11-15-2022, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_PVP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m not sure how you’d do on a single caster mob as a warrior but the mage epic turn in npcs all have relatively low HP for their levels, they summon NO pet, they are probably never camped and give no loot / faction hits. They can take you all the way to 51 pretty easily. At your level you would want the gnome named “Rykas” in Lake Rathe. All by himself on an island - 6 min spawn.
Have a few crystallized pummice bagged. Keep one fully charged to do the vendor recharge exploit. Waters edges sometimes protect you from some spells landing.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 11-15-2022, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

dervs in S Ro

and gobbos in LS
Old 11-15-2022, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Its funny to imagine a warrior, brave and strong, wandering norrath looking for mobs with no friends around them, so the warrior can show its 1 on 1 prowess.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-22-2022, 06:25 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its funny to imagine a warrior, brave and strong, wandering norrath looking for mobs with no friends around them, so the warrior can show its 1 on 1 prowess.
I mean this is how I pick up bottoms at the bar
Old 11-23-2022, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meh... I get bored playing a lot of the soloing classes. To each their own.
Old 11-29-2022, 12:57 AM
Planar Protector

My first class was a warrior. My second class was a bard. When my bard couldn’t beat down yellow cons at level 5 like my warrior could (berserker frenzy is real) I knew that bards were worthless trash classes. I like the warrior life too, it’s special.
Lost but not forgotten.