Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2022, 05:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember when that video came out.

Everyone was freaking out calling Jon Stewart a Trump supporter and conspiracy theorist lol
Not everyone. Twitter Tankies. Twitter isn't real. That's what you Trumptards can't seem to figure out.
Old 12-03-2022, 09:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not everyone. Twitter Tankies. Twitter isn't real. That's what you Trumptards can't seem to figure out.
The Democrats seem to think Twitter represents their voter base.
Old 12-03-2022, 11:07 PM
Planar Protector

The Jabbies stood in line like sheep to get their clot shots like they were buying a new IPhone

Now dying from China Lab created Flu more than Purebloods

Comedy ensues
Old 12-04-2022, 12:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Jabbies stood in line like sheep to get their clot shots like they were buying a new IPhone

Now dying from China Lab created Flu more than Purebloods

Comedy ensues
More than or at a higher rate than?

Hmm I think I've become a debate pervert somehow, curious!
Old 12-04-2022, 01:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More than or at a higher rate than?

Hmm I think I've become a debate pervert somehow, curious!
Aren't you mudbloods supposed to be protected from Covid?
Old 12-04-2022, 01:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aren't you mudbloods supposed to be protected from Covid?
Says who?
Old 12-04-2022, 02:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Says who?
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...t_to_you.html#!

Quote:
Biden: The Vaccinated Are "Protected" From COVID, "Cannot Spread It To You"

President Joe Biden defended mandates from industries such as healthcare providers and the military to have employees and service members vaccinated in a speech on Thursday. Biden said it is a safety precaution because those who have been vaccinated "cannot spread it to you."
Old 12-04-2022, 09:35 AM
Banned

Yeah it checks out for me so far. Still no covid, tons of exposure. I still don't see what's so hard to figure out. This isn't an extinction level event. Sixty five million years ago, great lizard like beings ruled the Earth.
Old 12-04-2022, 01:21 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Delta was rough you say? You realize the Coronavirus was sequenced via a snippet of code generated from a computer algorithm correct? It does not actually exist in reality. Not only this, but the snippet of code they used also corresponds to dozens of other viruses including Ebola and Marsburg.

Then we get to the subject of virology in general. Kerry Mullis brought this issue to the forefront long ago before inventing the PCR test which fraudulently produced positive test results at 40 cycle amplification - which the PCR test was not intended to diagnose or proclaim disease. As such, the FDA removed it from being a standard for testing for Coronavirus.

Not only is Coronavirus a computer generated fiction; it exists solely in peoples minds. This brings me to my previous statement about virology. There has never been a pure isolation of a virus (in Latin meaning poison by the way) in the history of mankind. Isolation is not mixing antibiotics, monkey kidney enzymes and other poisons that break down a healthy cell on their own - regardless of a non-existent virus. That is not science, yet it is the standard for producing so-called isolation of a virus.

Since the majority of doctors and medical professionals have no idea about this process and the lack of evidence in all of virology failing to isolate even one single fictional virus - nothing can be further from the truth than to state such asinine things as "oh yeah man the delta-variant was super duper harsh!" This is pure stupidity.

There are no variants. Unless you count the endless ability of a computer generated sequence to constantly shift via algorithm. Omicron? Wow. An anagram of moronic. Do you see yet that it is a power grab for the failing bankers to shift the blame from themselves onto fiction so the slaves (that's you and me, bud) don't go against their inhumane practice over countless centuries? Sorry for this wake up call, but you sure need it by the sounds of your indoctrination.

I am a young doctor. I am also a disciple of the one true Father in heaven. Come at me, bro. Vaccines sole purpose is to maim and injure children and adults alike. SADS? Children having heart attacks? Unnatural fibrous blood clots that have never before been seen from embalmers after the injection roll out (and let's be clear it's an injection not a vaccine - the definition was changed by the W.H.O due to patent issues). If anyone of you can refute this information please, by all means, proceed to.

How now brown cow? How is it that the patents for Coronavirus existed prior to 2019? The University of Carolina holding the patent at first, then it being transferred to the CDC afterward. Which makes no sense until you realize the CDC is not a government institution whatsoever. It is a private corporation. All government agencies are provided explicit rights to research patents involving tax dollars. This explains the inconvenient exposure of their patent processing; amending 4 other patents with the prefix of: biological warfare released disease. Denied at first, now granted.

For such a clever group of EverQuest players I fail to see how anyone can give such ignorant information to a mass of people that read these forums. Several of those who spoke truth have been berated. This doesn't even get into the graphene hydroxide which is also in the injections, confirmed by Pfizer's own report and patent holdings. Not to mention Pfizer's own report confirms the injection causes 1,300+ diseases: basically every disease known to mankind. Very easy to use google and see the court case and PDF from Pfizer confirming this.

Don't believe me. Don't believe fake doctors like Tedros from the W.H.O (he is a vet). Don't believe Bill Gates (also not a doctor). Research for yourself. I hope some exposure has been granted to those who would otherwise injure themselves or loved ones on misinformation have been enlightened. Bashing people for a different opinion when it is based in truth is the most foolish thing one can do.

Regards,
A young doctor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah Delta was rough for sure. Fucked me up as well. I got it right around the 8 month mark post-original vaccine, like right around when the data came out that the antibodies drop off around that point in time. Really did a number on my lungs for quite awhile.

Yeah current variants seem weaker fortunately (at least for people without pre-existing conditions especially). Although my friend's wife is an epidemiologist and was saying that unfortunately as far as viral evolution goes, when it comes to COVID we kind of have to throw out what we think we know. Basically it has something to do with the DNA chain of COVID and how it has like billions more chances to evolve in a way that would be contradictory to how viruses typically do (i.e., they typically get more contagious, but less severe over time). Kind of makes me think there's some credence to the lab leak theory as a result because genetically it looks so different from other viruses we've seen in the past.
Old 12-05-2022, 01:13 AM
Planar Protector

Still feeling phenomenal after my vaccine!
Closed Thread