Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 11-23-2022, 04:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Starman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Instanced raiding would fix 90% of P99's problems.
Meanwhile, PVP would fix 100% of P99’s problems.

Elendil's Giveaway
Old 11-25-2022, 10:56 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_PVP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
True, can't have any problems if nobody plays it.
Old 12-01-2022, 06:35 PM
Large Bat

This thread was made for me. I've been checking way too often. I don't want to play until the new green.
Old 12-01-2022, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrossler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread was made for me. I've been checking way too often. I don't want to play until the new green.
Same. I keep coming back every couple days to check on Green 2.0 news, cause that's when I'll come play again. And each time I come here, I'm disappointed.
Old 12-03-2022, 01:19 AM
Fire Giant

oh hi. posting here, you know why.
Old 12-08-2022, 08:10 AM
Kobold

I check the forums everyday for news. It's currently December and I know the earliest date for an announcement would be January 2023 but I still check and sometimes twice a day. Every time I check it twice in a day I say to myself "What are you doing?" but I still do it from time to time.
Old 12-09-2022, 02:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_PVP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the only thing pvp really accomplishes is stroking the ego of sweaty mcpoopsock as he sits at the zoneline with his rogue epic to kill unsuspecting travellers. No thank you!
Old 12-09-2022, 10:00 PM
Large Rat

I am a returning player from the original EQ Launch. I was thrilled to see this project 1999. So I make a character and jump in! I even went Cleric so I could be sure id find groups. But cant group with anyone - everyone on blue is maxed out and their twinks dont group for the most part, so I thought id try Green, even though its supposedly at the end of its life span? Same story - cant find groups. I was even encouraged to just not play and to wait for the Green Refresh/reset but I cannot find anything official on when/if it is actually going to happen. So my choices are play completely solo or wait for this Green 2.0? I am severely disappointed. Are there any suggestions for new players other than "just wait for X more months for the green reset". ?
Old 12-10-2022, 01:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am a returning player from the original EQ Launch. I was thrilled to see this project 1999. So I make a character and jump in! I even went Cleric so I could be sure id find groups. But cant group with anyone - everyone on blue is maxed out and their twinks dont group for the most part, so I thought id try Green, even though its supposedly at the end of its life span? Same story - cant find groups. I was even encouraged to just not play and to wait for the Green Refresh/reset but I cannot find anything official on when/if it is actually going to happen. So my choices are play completely solo or wait for this Green 2.0? I am severely disappointed. Are there any suggestions for new players other than "just wait for X more months for the green reset". ?
https://www.takproject.net
Old 12-10-2022, 02:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Indeed: there you can three-box with yourself when you can't find a group [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.