Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 10-29-2022, 07:32 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never going to merge, I said it first.

duh
Old 10-29-2022, 07:33 PM
Orc

merging would just be a huge RMT fest. and thats why blue wants it so bad. the only people left ont hat server are RMTers holding large wealth.
Old 10-29-2022, 07:48 PM
Sarnak

Dude I just started playing on Blue again. I missed green launch and really did not want to restart completely just to get merged into blue.

Is there any definitive plans? Where were the " Vague " suggestions they rolled back?

I need to be spoon fed I literally just did four trunk or treat events and got around 40lbs of candy. I cant move.
Old 10-29-2022, 08:03 PM
Planar Protector

https://wiki.project1999.com/Green#How_Will_it_Work.3F

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-29-2022, 08:37 PM
Sarnak

Thank you very much. I weighed the bag and it was 36.5 lbs of candy.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-29-2022, 08:38 PM
Fire Giant

I hope they never merge. Blue has been so much better since green.
Old 10-30-2022, 12:36 AM
Planar Protector

Merge green into red.
Old 10-30-2022, 01:31 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycoolrausch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If they never recycle green what's the point of all their timeline specific patching infrastructure they worked so hard on?

Working hard is a bit of an exaggeration. They've abandoned the project. We're lucky to get 1 update per year, and it won't be the things we need it will be like, making sure a certain vendor sells berries.
Old 10-30-2022, 07:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope they never merge. Blue has been so much better since green.
Don't worry most of them will just go to the next green, will be a slight population boost but nothing excessive will be permanent.
Old 10-30-2022, 11:47 AM
Sarnak

I do not see how there could be another PVE server with the populations already split. I understand the logistics of doing the " Merge " would be very harsh. Ruining stable economy, and tons of people raging about name transfers ect.

I just want a big server population again. I disliked how its 550 on blue and 950 on green last night. I was alone in a lot of areas, which is fine for a wizard, but it was a little depressing. Its all my fault since I dumped my P on some Jboots like a year before green and missed the launch so will never get a guise ect.

The population difference is annoying since every leveling zone is a ghost town, or maybe a guild PLing people, ignoring a poor wizard lfg ;w; (lol worst group class i know)

I was so excited for green when that period for a few months when casters are the big damage dealers compared to melee, so will miss that forever I guess.

IF there was a NEW server, I would probably migrate over. IF there was a merge.

ALL of my characters togther on a single server would make me really happy, and I would not mind as much since then it would be the " Sandbox " server where all your gear/chars are together. I just dont like the idea of multiple, static servers constantly dropping the population. Eventually making enough servers might get daybreak interested?

I just know. I always donate every year I play, and they do it for free, so its hard to complain.