Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2014, 10:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would staff spend even one second helping people who knowingly break the rules?

This is setting yourselves up for people telling you (rightly) why give this one guy restoration and then this other guy doesnt get it?

Just stop looking at restoration petitions completely and devote time to making stuff that is enjoyable to the new folks that might or might not be so toxic
Because everyone breaks the rules and if they don't no one will be left on the server. Don't bring your butt hurt bullshit to these threads where you just want to see everyone suffer you scum bag. The GMs should restore people, but they should put in effort to be consistent. Azrael just lost more hours invested than it took the devs to develop this damn server. Everyone needs to get restored and they should wait until they have it all straightened out to restore everyone at the same time so both sides are treated fairly.
Old 11-21-2014, 10:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
devil (the coach)
He's not a bad guy.

He just snorts pixels.
Old 11-21-2014, 10:51 AM
Planar Protector

And Adderalls to be the 6th level 50 on a 100 person emulator.
Old 11-21-2014, 10:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because everyone breaks the rules and if they don't no one will be left on the server. Don't bring your butt hurt bullshit to these threads where you just want to see everyone suffer you scum bag. The GMs should restore people, but they should put in effort to be consistent. Azrael just lost more hours invested than it took the devs to develop this damn server. Everyone needs to get restored and they should wait until they have it all straightened out to restore everyone at the same time so both sides are treated fairly.
lol everyone breaks the rules, good one. Ive never shared my accounts, i guess that justs proves how much of a "faggot" i am right.

If they keep catering to people like you, they kinda deserve the shitty community they foster afterwards.
Old 11-21-2014, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Ecoli
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 11-21-2014, 11:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ecoli
Ebola
Old 11-21-2014, 11:05 AM
Planar Protector

I just added Ecoli to ignore, damn I should have done that 6 months ago. Feels so good.
Old 11-21-2014, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's not a bad guy.

He just snorts pixels.
the coach works in mysterious ways, i keep in at a safe distance, you don't want him to close nor to far away , pras
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 11-21-2014, 12:02 PM
Banned

There's no mystery. In fact I knew once Terp/Miley got nailed and Azrael started falling apart that someone would contact him. Should be a thread or two with me predicting it and linking images of his IRL avatar Bobby Knight.

As much work as it is... you can't let evil win.

Azrael lost more. Restore everything.

Seriously need Rogean or someone at eq emu to step in and help restore eq emu info to rightful owners if they've lost all of it.
Old 11-21-2014, 01:26 PM
Sarnak

So what happened, terps stuff got jacked by the rules, some dudes asked coach (who is permabanned) to delete stuff for people, and the same dudes that ordered that hit is now using it as an argument for getting terps stuff restored, even tho its obviously just stolen and not deleted?