Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2020, 07:24 AM
Sarnak

Im not sure if its more, less, or same sad given the absolute bullshit camp and level this occurred at.

Only winners this day were those who didn't log in.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 02-10-2020, 11:30 AM
Banned

Not shocking to me ... when Nordok was melting down the GM's sided with him against a whole group and gave him his own room to solo in.
Old 02-10-2020, 12:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilstoniakrath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Higher level characters who mess with lower level group camps are simply, F tards. I don't care what the lawyer questers will snivel about, if you are all that, go to some out of the way zone to prove your awesomeness. Otherwise you are just a turd
Rules are rules. Dura lex sed lex.

The only turd here I see is you for not understanding this.
Old 02-10-2020, 12:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisteso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone knows that orc1 / orc2 camps should be proper camps but for some reason aren't and this shit lord wanted to play lawyer quest instead of waiting in the queue like everyone else.
The groups that attempt to claim all spawns without being able to hold them down are the shitlords.

Its not lawyer quest if you are right.

This is why the GM ruled as he did, I hope this helps.
Old 02-10-2020, 12:51 PM
Kobold

The mage is the true hero, as he embodies the American spirit of rugged individualism and our can-do attitude. Huddling together in a commie group is what filthy degenerate euros do.
Old 02-10-2020, 02:08 PM
Sarnak

This crap never happened on Teal....i blame the Greens!
Old 02-10-2020, 02:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisteso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No thanks. I prefer not playing on a server which demands constant attention to the game.
can I have your stuff when you quit?
Old 02-10-2020, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilstoniakrath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Higher level characters who mess with lower level group camps are simply, F tards. I don't care what the lawyer questers will snivel about, if you are all that, go to some out of the way zone to prove your awesomeness. Otherwise you are just a turd
Did anyone say this Anevil person was higher level? Maybe the Orcs are blue or white for them and they are XPing, in which case they're not being a dick at all.
Old 02-10-2020, 05:18 PM
Sarnak

I duo'd with Anevil the other day on my alt. Probably the nicest dude I played with since I started playing again. I watched him help a newb with a corpse recovery and then give me some plat for spells. I mean assholes don't usually do that.

How many times have you been a lowbie solo player, rocked up to some camp that's got 3-4 people in a group, and they absolutely fucking ignore you like you don't even exist and don't even have the courtesy to say sorry, we're not lfm, good luck? He probably ran into that scenario, noticed they weren't keeping all the spawns down, and took something for himself that was perfectly within the rules. That'd be my guess.
Old 02-10-2020, 11:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
For anyone in EC last night there was some drama with the newbie orc camps. I wasn't really part of it (I was at orc1 camp) but it was kinda happening around me and think this person should be called out for being a twat despite technically following rules.
PRO tip : stfu then nerd.
Closed Thread