Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2020, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah, yes. I remember that scene well. I first saw that movie when I was 12 years old. It was unbelievably cruel in its portrayal of trans women. The kind of thing that scars a kid for life, because it shows you that you're disgusting and inherently worthless, no matter how pretty you are. And worst of all, a liar.
Sorry you have a mental illness which causes you to think you are a woman. I’m also sorry your parents allowed you to go along with said mental illness. To make matters worse you’ve used enough hormone blockers and an abundance of estrogen to make yourself look like a frail teenage boy.

Deceiving a potential mate into believing you are a woman instead of a man is wrong, yet you somehow victim shame Ace for involuntarily vomiting at the thought of said discovery. That’s the issue I see with most transvestites (yourself included) - they always see themselves as the victims, no matter how many people they figuratively screw along the way.
Old 07-26-2020, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whats with the overabundance of trannies on elf forum?
a game world like EQ provides the opportunity to "role-play" as something they are not irl.

not exactly the definition of RPG but humans will do anything that makes sense in their mind
Old 07-26-2020, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you're saying the homeless are attempting raise cash to buy or bribe female role models? Or are they going to give them the cash as a reward for their good deeds?

The woke cities certainly need to do something about their "unhoused neighbors" besides giving them licenses to shoplift, use drugs, litter (seems an insufficient descriptor), and shit on the sidewalks. I'd ask what this massive local policy failure has to do with Federal rent-a-cops playing stormtrooper on the streets and kidnapping citizens, but I'm pretty sure the answer won't make sense either.
To wit, Boise vs Martin burdened city planners with an impossible task of housing construction to justify vagrancy enforcement. It is a cruel justice.
Old 07-26-2020, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is that what my text inbox would look like if I hadn't blocked the weird internet people? And why is the methy one still claiming I have 1000 faces? Have you made any effort to help her, or are you one of those future serial killer nurses? Have you thought any better about the norms you set regarding sexual assault allegations, being yourself a representative of medical learning? Or do I remain the superior such rep? sigh. just too far gone dear.
You wanna get into that meth story you shared with me? Let's not talk about norms when you're fully determined to live up to the degenerate stereotype while I'm working to represent our demographic as a healthcare professional.
Last edited by Cecily; 07-26-2020 at 01:36 PM..
Old 07-26-2020, 01:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you have a mental illness which causes you to think you are a woman. I’m also sorry your parents allowed you to go along with said mental illness. To make matters worse you’ve used enough hormone blockers and an abundance of estrogen to make yourself look like a frail teenage boy.

Deceiving a potential mate into believing you are a woman instead of a man is wrong, yet you somehow victim shame Ace for involuntarily vomiting at the thought of said discovery. That’s the issue I see with most transvestites (yourself included) - they always see themselves as the victims, no matter how many people they figuratively screw along the way.
Let's assume you're right and gender dysphoria is a mental illness. That means you're deliberately belittling a mentally ill person. For what? To be right and to make a point?

Man, you are a repugnant piece of shit. Being cruel to someone you believe is mentally ill might make you feel good, but it won't fix you.
Old 07-26-2020, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's assume you're right and gender dysphoria is a mental illness. That means you're deliberately belittling a mentally ill person. For what? To be right and to make a point?

Man, you are a repugnant piece of shit. Being cruel to someone you believe is mentally ill might make you feel good, but it won't fix you.
Stop being such a snow flake.

For what it’s worth I think Magnetaress is a pretty cool person. And he/she is trans.
Old 07-26-2020, 01:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You wanna get into that meth story you shared with me? Let's not talk about norms when you're fully determined to live up to the degenerate stereotype while I'm working to represent our demographic as a healthcare professional.
This is exactly what I'm getting at: the right wing stuff. I'm more tradwaifu than you, dearie, but I'm not the one out there throat-singing self-hatred. Keeping themself down. Best of luck with that rejection and shame on you for entering the profession with the express intent of ignoring advancements in standard of care so you can stay cool with redneck boys who'll like me better anyway.

This covid thing has had me in a funk. The absolute spiritual dissolution of most everyone is driving me in and out of despair. The act of mass murder in not passing UBI and handling this properly etc etc because of this stupidity has had me off balance. It's really true. We are living through and profiting from a small holocaust. I doubt you can relate to how I feel about this, but it has been hard for me. And a big pile of very good-looking xyz was put in my pocket over time by a person I counsel to, who wants something from me . . . I promise I am done with "party drugs" for now. Anyway, I have been so sickened by it all that for the sake of my dear lover I am just done with entertaining this mindset. Throwing my "optics" at me when I present very, very well and my business is my own. I don't think you know what elites really look and act like. I have done more, in thrashing around in my birth, for trans women by my presence in particular rooms and friendships with particular individuals than you're likely ever to. Anyway, you nasty person, who has not accepted themself in their heart, I gotta keep placid and I got my video card working again. I pray earnestly for you and your literal words from 4chan. bye
Last edited by JurisDictum; 07-26-2020 at 02:16 PM..
Old 07-26-2020, 02:17 PM
Banned

Quote:

Notice he didn't say "repugnant piece of shit", you did. That's slightly more belittling than anything he actually said about cecily.

When you valiantly run to the aid of trans people and constantly insist over and over that they are fragile and are mere seconds away from shattering if somebody teases them, you might actually be making their problems worse and not better, well intended as you might be. It's extremely patronizing and just encourages them to remain in a state of constant anxiety rather than learning to grow and become resilient and not give a shit what anyone thinks of them, which is an attitude worth inculcating in anybody.
Old 07-26-2020, 02:19 PM
Banned

i don't love you particularly, cecily, even after knowing you particularly.

the peanut gallery shit here is really toxic too. women dont belong here. please get help and start building something good. I did. okbye lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-26-2020, 02:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jesus this is great, where do you find this stuff
Closed Thread