View Poll Results: Do it?
Yes 14 41.18%
No 15 44.12%
7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2021, 07:28 AM
Planar Protector

Lol holy shit trump nation really melted down on these boards. It’s too bad people didn’t post months worth of reality based counter points for them to consider..

Jesus Christ

On a more serious note though, why are they like this other than low iq? Is it the pride? Insecurity? Society convincing them that admitting wrong is worse than death? What the fuck? I have some real life pals who did not seem like drones when we were growing up but in the last few years they have gone completely bat shit crazy. Absent of reason. It’s alarming tbh.

Brainwashing is real.
Old 01-08-2021, 07:42 AM
Planar Protector

Idk really.

*kinda serious trigger warning* and not my OC.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
damn this went from talking about the capital getting breached to hating on trans :/
Feel free to please kindly ignore my opinion and speculation below.

That's the bottom of the barrel for these insurrectionist agitators that want power without being elected. It's their go-to-card when they can no longer legitimately justify their position.

They think they represent the will of the people and the ALT right, heck even Fox has affirmed trans people are the boogeyman (pizza parlor space alien mega alphas) and automatically communist or something. And the real reason they need power. At least trans are part of it. Or so I'm told. The best response is "burn the witch"!

Boogeyman or not, right or not. Bringing up "trans", "gender", or "sex" devolves conversation almost as bad as "nazi", and "race".

I also believe at their core deep and even subconsciously, unintentionally they are struggling with ego and self image and to them anything "beautiful effeminate vulnerable" and submissive is a terrifying mirror to their own insecurities. They need to be in a dominant position of control after all. Transition is almost unfathomable from this perspective, I feel.

It's whataboutism and Godwin's law at It's finest.

Aka "burn the witch".
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-08-2021 at 08:12 AM.. Reason: Brevity
Old 01-08-2021, 08:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol holy shit trump nation really melted down on these boards. It’s too bad people didn’t post months worth of reality based counter points for them to consider..

Jesus Christ

On a more serious note though, why are they like this other than low iq? Is it the pride? Insecurity? Society convincing them that admitting wrong is worse than death? What the fuck? I have some real life pals who did not seem like drones when we were growing up but in the last few years they have gone completely bat shit crazy. Absent of reason. It’s alarming tbh.

Brainwashing is real.
Fake conspiracies are comforting as it gives the illusion of structure, real conspiracies are scary as they remove agency.
Old 01-08-2021, 08:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fake conspiracies are comforting as it gives the illusion of structure, real conspiracies are scary as they remove agency.
Exactly

____

Also there's something horribly wrong with the world when there's at least a 10 page space between my posts.

Yikes! [I kid]
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-08-2021 at 08:17 AM..
Old 01-08-2021, 08:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Jesus Christ

Brainwashing is real.
Social media, I think, creates a lot of this. Q-anon was a powerful drug to these people.
Old 01-08-2021, 08:25 AM
Sarnak

Imagine spending the better part of the last 5 years having your brain and ego melted by uninterrupted /pol/ exposure, flying to Washington in the middle of a pandemic to hear Trump whine about Oprah and Mike Pence at a rally, marching up to congress on his orders to smash shit, and then mill about aimlessly.

You go home and hear Biden won anyway and all of your favourite facebook news sources with names like Patriot Newsman of the West with avatars of roman statues have posted your photo online and labeling you a "gay communist antifa actor". Then the next day your god emperor you pasted into warhammer memes puts out a video cucking himself and bending the knee. "I'm sorry, those were heinous acts. P-please let me tweet again, Jack." You can't leave DC because the airlines have dubbed you a flight risk. You can't stay because the cops are actively looking for you after one of their own was killed. Your roommate at the only hotel that would accept you is a guy named based_kekistani1488 who wants to show you his goblin slayer torrents.

The sun is going down and you're getting cold.

Old 01-08-2021, 08:39 AM
Planar Protector

Also thx mods for smashing threads together. I know you shouldn't have to.

I enjoy being able to skim thru some pages and see if people already said it.
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-08-2021 at 08:45 AM..
Old 01-08-2021, 08:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Jesus Christ

Brainwashing is real.
Life is about picking camps and then not shutting the fuck up about your camp. You basically do the same thing im sure your friends think your a closet homo
Old 01-08-2021, 09:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
racist bigots gonna racist bigot

and for some reason p99 attracts a lot of that type

and for some other reason they congregate on the off topic forum when they aren't feverishly spewing hate in alt right discord channels

hoping the mods actually have some teeth and these bans are permanent, otherwise what's the point?
They are the resident trannies and they get tormented and give it back just as much as anyone else here, booter.

Now stop being a giant wussy
Old 01-08-2021, 09:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Life is about picking camps and then not shutting the fuck up about your camp. You basically do the same thing im sure your friends think your a closet homo
I do admire Fame a lot. But I wouldn't want to assume their sexuality or potentially project my own. I don't think Fame sees me as a friend. Isn't Fame married with kids?

I just made this reply to illustrate potential issues with your assertion.

One can occupy several camps simultaneously.
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-08-2021 at 09:10 AM..
Closed Thread