3 months 9 7.26%
3 weeks 6 4.84%
Arcler drives a prius 84 67.74%
Voters: 124. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2021, 06:17 PM
Sarnak

I don't assume things about criots on a personal level

I'm here to fuel the fans of elf-sim anger simply to witness some of you clearly get aggrovated.

It's fun to me. Lots of your posts make me laugh. If RnF isn't funny to you I'm sorry, we will all try collectively to be more entertaining in the future
Old 01-17-2021, 06:29 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't assume things about criots on a personal level

I'm here to fuel the fans of elf-sim anger simply to witness some of you clearly get aggrovated.

It's fun to me. Lots of your posts make me laugh. If RnF isn't funny to you I'm sorry, we will all try collectively to be more entertaining in the future
Tell you what, lets step this up another level. Lets stoop to something you would never say to the people you are playing against, Viscere:

Grats on a nice cycle!

You mother fuckin need Jesus.
Old 01-17-2021, 08:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant49333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Comes to RNF and gets upset when he sees RNF

What a moron lol
Yes, what a moron indeed.

Did I sound upset to you? Sorry for triggering.
Old 01-17-2021, 09:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toryas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You get people who have never been good at anything competitive in real life, put them on a game where you just have to have 1 person with low latency and 45 seconds of running in a diagonal line, put them behind the anonymity of the internet and you have the breeding ground for behaviour which allows them to replicate how they were treated in school and voila, there’s your reason why they are so salty and can’t co exist.

It’s sad that people’s reality is sitting on Internet forums deflecting their own sadness into others. But you know, I’m sympathetic to them. I’m pleased they are able to vent their frustrations on to people who live rent free on their head to give them something to do. It’s a tough time of year.

What I’m REALLY looking forward to is seeing if Detoxx notices Viscere. The poor guy has been spreading his feathers for so long yet no public acknowledgement from Detoxx that Viscere exists. Hang in there buddy, maybe you can use your French accent and lure him in.

Remember folks, everything respawns within a week and it’s ground hog day all over again. Just don’t forget your family are getting older and they won’t want to tell a counsellor Daddy ignored them for elf pixels.
Well said.
Old 01-17-2021, 09:12 PM
Banned

why tf does visceral care so much

he's not even an officer of Freedom
Old 01-17-2021, 10:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A lot harder to get those mobs when there are actually other good players competing, Riot had a golden run of no competition and the free loot conveyor turning over and over, unfortunately that has all come crashing down. Maybe they will lift their game and improve themselves? A lot of warm bodies to shed though. Either that or they will fade into the dust bin of history.
You heard it here first AG, you weren't shit until daddy Freedom lead you to pixel heaven.
Old 01-17-2021, 10:09 PM
Planar Protector

why doesn't Freedom just merge into AG?
Old 01-17-2021, 10:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I would say it is likely because (1) he has no real "worldly" social life, (2) he has low self-esteem, and (3) he was an only child?
Old 01-17-2021, 10:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toryas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You get people who have never been good at anything competitive in real life, put them on a game where you just have to have 1 person with low latency and 45 seconds of running in a diagonal line, put them behind the anonymity of the internet and you have the breeding ground for behaviour which allows them to replicate how they were treated in school and voila, there’s your reason why they are so salty and can’t co exist.

It’s sad that people’s reality is sitting on Internet forums deflecting their own sadness into others. But you know, I’m sympathetic to them. I’m pleased they are able to vent their frustrations on to people who live rent free on their head to give them something to do. It’s a tough time of year.

What I’m REALLY looking forward to is seeing if Detoxx notices Viscere. The poor guy has been spreading his feathers for so long yet no public acknowledgement from Detoxx that Viscere exists. Hang in there buddy, maybe you can use your French accent and lure him in.

Remember folks, everything respawns within a week and it’s ground hog day all over again. Just don’t forget your family are getting older and they won’t want to tell a counsellor Daddy ignored them for elf pixels.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-17-2021, 10:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The better question is why don't they make someone so invested an officer?