Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2017, 09:00 PM
Banned

He took a break and rolled a fresh toon to see how the server was doing.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-08-2017, 09:27 PM
Sarnak

Blather-pile..........INITIATING!!!!
Old 12-08-2017, 09:32 PM
Planar Protector

This thread angers me
Old 12-08-2017, 10:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiRo2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I use to broker deals. A friend wanted an item. I went looking for a finders fee. Good try at discrediting my real life testimonial. Now go through the other 100+ horror stories of the red server and try to call them lies.
Old 12-09-2017, 04:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazxiss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And why do these threads become several pages long? Is it just people trolling or there more to it? Right now, there is an active thread about people monopolizing many of the named mobs and another about giving people the "privilege" to kill trash monsters in the Plane of Growth.

People on blue feel angry, manipulated, and most of all, oppressed. They should give red a try. What do they have to lose? Literally, what do they have lose? Start from scratch, enjoy the leveling bonus, establish a solo character to help twink another, and then you're back on your feet. This is EQ, where people are willing to spend hours dedicated to killing ONE monster. And that's if the top guilds allow them access to that monster. They should be willing to try Red out on just that principle alone.

If they were to come to red tomorrow, I can guarantee them at least the chance to see more content in more ways than one. PvP isn't a dirty thing. It's how the player uses PvP that determines whether the result is "good or bad." From my perspective, I feel PvP is a good way to stop the rampant greedy 1% of players from controlling the server. I'm not out to kill Vulak, they can have those crazy encounters. But my friends and I should be able to visit the frenzy ghoul in LGuk, without asking the top guild for permission. That's how widespread the issue is on blue.

I'll make a fresh red post. The people of blue deserve their freedom to enjoy the game.
Lol these are getting funnier
Old 12-09-2017, 11:42 AM
Planar Protector

Red is still up?

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 12-12-2017, 10:09 AM
Sarnak

no need to derail my thread. my point is : red is appealing actually for an oild chick like me, bored with blue shit on my 4 lvl 60 .

red actually is just good, and you d be surprised how good the social interacts are on this server , even with low pop .

Sssarn

Fantasy
Old 12-14-2017, 08:57 PM
Aviak

I spend a decent amount of time in LGuk. Frenzied is open a lot. Seb is heavily camped but Chardok, Charsis, DN and Sirens are pretty wide open.

I've only run into one higher up guild member and it wasn't a bad experience. Maybe I don't play enough?
Old 12-14-2017, 08:59 PM
Aviak

For clarification. Higher up guild member as in a member of a raiding guild.
Closed Thread