Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2012, 03:44 PM
Banned

>madbadsad
Old 10-19-2012, 05:17 PM
Banned

Sorry I dignified you with a response.

I feel like one of those people who never got their car parts now.
Old 10-19-2012, 05:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
holy rofl, you couldn't be more defensive while not offering a response. nerves confirmed touched upon.
pathetic
Old 10-19-2012, 05:40 PM
Sarnak

haters love me
Old 10-19-2012, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry I dignified you with a response.

I feel like one of those people who never got their car parts now.
That's Hijinx, Oddjob and Hijinx are two different people.
Old 10-19-2012, 07:26 PM
Banned

some of you guys are just so pathetic i cant imagine how much you suck at life
Old 10-20-2012, 07:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's Hijinx, Oddjob and Hijinx are two different people.
Yeah Nirgon might have gotten a real response if he knew what he was talking about.

I was in Holo before day 1 because I was in the begotten then wbs on vztz 1, I left Holo on day 1 of launch because I realized Starbright was a big part of that clan and I remembered very well Starbright to be utterly worthless and destructive to anything he touches. Also the leadership were unorganized scrubs...

I've got the cleanest whistle there is on that subject, I'm better than those players, beat any of them 1v1, left on my own accord, and laugh at the failures you became. I personally know those idiots spent the last 5-6 years practicing on garage boxes so they'd be good when a legit emu came along, and they still weren't. Mostly because those boxes allowed them to /tar /face /sticky with MQ.

So yes, this project 99 red was something they were doing massive, years worth of prep for, and they were gone in under 3 months. How could I possibly look at a group of players that obsessed with 1 single game over the last decade fail that bad and not consider them some of the sorriest gamers I've ever run across? Some of them even played BLUE Project 99 to prepare for here... RED PLAYERS PRACTICING ON BLUE. Say that out loud one more time so you can understand how important this was to these people...

RED PLAYERS WENT TO BLUE TO PRACTICE EQ FOR RED 99 LAUNCH. As a red player, you don't go to blue, you need competition and blue doesn't provide any, so the only reason to go there was to prep for the launch of red.

I left those garage boxes to play games like darkfall and when I came back to eq I was playing at a speed so far beyond this game that it's stupid easy. I also had the dignity of being in some great clans so when I see a clan claim its going to be great then invite Starbright I know better.

post note - Starbright is Cast, I only refer to him by his name from live rallos zek, where nobody would invite him to any guild. Every name you named as good is in my kills folder, and that you got blasted by Letsjoe is horrible play by you.

There's your response bitch, Holo is the sorriest "superclan" of pvpers I've ever seen and I've seen every single one, from angry elves to rollin 30's to The Dark Coalition to Raging Rainbows to Death to the god damn shadow legionnaires. I've seen them all and your group was the worst executed, worst led, and had some of the worst point and support players.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:45 AM
Banned

very few things more enjoyable around these parts then an herd9 post
Old 10-20-2012, 08:08 PM
Fire Giant

raging rainbows represent wut wut
Old 10-22-2012, 08:57 PM
Banned

haha roffled on that video

serious business
Closed Thread