Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2010, 03:42 PM
VIP / Contributor

@Rahnza: Who are you? Who are you referring to? Who heard this person say these things? I will gladly go review that person's applicant thread to look for your comments in stating this
Old 11-29-2010, 03:51 PM
Kobold

This is tiki bro.
Old 11-29-2010, 03:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xzerion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@Rahnza: Who are you? Who are you referring to? Who heard this person say these things? I will gladly go review that person's applicant thread to look for your comments in stating this
He's obviously talking about virtuosos isn't he?
Old 11-29-2010, 04:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahnza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is tiki bro.
Tiki is the win yo! long time! whhaatttuppp
Old 11-29-2010, 04:29 PM
Sarnak

old news, buddy...i never hid the fact that i used seq from the guild or from the GM's. hell, i even went to uthgaard and flat out told him months ago because it felt wrong for me to contiune using it.

no one's perfect here, and believe me i never claimed i was...people always find a way to justify breaking the rules, whether that is training the cheaters in ec tunnels or because "the varience isnt classic so we'll just use programs to track for us"...unfortunately i fell prey to the lure of seq due to the amout of usage from the former guild of mine, used for a small period of time, and decided it wasnt for me and left both seq and the guild behind.

ive done nothing that both management and ib dont know about already...i dont try to hide who i am or what ive done unlike 90% of the other people here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-29-2010, 04:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtuosos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
old news, buddy...i never hid the fact that i used seq from the guild or from the GM's. hell, i even went to uthgaard and flat out told him months ago because it felt wrong for me to contiune using it.

no one's perfect here, and believe me i never claimed i was...people always find a way to justify breaking the rules, whether that is training the cheaters in ec tunnels or because "the varience isnt classic so we'll just use programs to track for us"...unfortunately i fell prey to the lure of seq due to the amout of usage from the former guild of mine, used for a small period of time, and decided it wasnt for me and left both seq and the guild behind.

ive done nothing that both management and ib dont know about already...i dont try to hide who i am or what ive done unlike 90% of the other people here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're a bad person. GTFO.
Old 11-29-2010, 04:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtuosos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Nice seeing ya alone in sky the other day!
Old 11-29-2010, 04:37 PM
Sarnak

i was stuck =( either say screw my 1-6 keys or sit up there for 3 hours,missing a raid, and hope a cleric comes by or a wizard that wants to make 500plat :/
Old 11-29-2010, 04:57 PM
Fire Giant

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cJo5bsvjE0E?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cJo5bsvjE0E?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

thats for all ya'll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-29-2010, 04:59 PM
Fire Giant

I found it ironic how the IB/Trans thing ended, and then Virt ended up joining. I love you Virt in a non-gay way, but all of that was nothing but filled with hypocrisy. So Xzerion's entire stance of no cheaters in IB, flies out the window. I've come to the conclusion every guild has their " inside infoz".

It ranks up there when we were in Sky, and DA stole a Island 1 mob from us and Lostprofits says in team-speak "I need to fraps this so we can get them in trouble, but I have to restart when I close out seq". Was nothing but a bang my head against the wall moment for me, and it finally clicked that more than just Virt was using SEQ in the guild.

I've never had to use SEQ, and never want to be apart of a guild that does. It just takes something out of the game for me. I sure in the hell had my exploits back in the day on live, or I should say " take advantage of developer fuck ups".
Closed Thread